spdk.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
* [SPDK] Best way to scale number of bdevs
@ 2022-05-20  6:59 iyoavco
From: iyoavco @ 2022-05-20  6:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

We need to expose ~1k of bdevs from 1 target where each bdev will only be used by 1 client.

I want to understand from resources management point of view what is my best way to do it.
1) We don't mind that initiator will be exposed to other bdevs except from the one it is using.
2) We consider 1 Subsystem per bdev as number of open ports is not an issue but not sure Id that's the right way
3) Other option is to use the max namespace per each subsystem

Thank you

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-05-20  6:59 UTC | newest]