spdk.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
* [SPDK] Re: is there any plan to support nvme1.4 or newer?
@ 2022-06-27 21:18 Harris, James R
From: Harris, James R @ 2022-06-27 21:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

Namespace write protection is an optional feature, and could be added now even though the SPDK target still presents v1.3.  The target already does this for optional 1.4 features such as ANA.

I’m not aware of anyone actively working on namespace write protection support, but please post a message on #nvme on Slack if you’re interested in contributing and have any questions.

Thanks,

Jim

From: abbytsing(a)hotmail.com <abbytsing(a)hotmail.com>
Date: Monday, June 27, 2022 at 7:32 AM
To: spdk(a)lists.01.org <spdk(a)lists.01.org>
Subject: [SPDK] is there any plan to support nvme1.4 or newer?
I notice that the namespace write protection feature is added to nvme-base spec from 1.4, but the latest spdk only support 1.3, I wonder is there any plan to support newer nvme version ?

* [SPDK] Re: is there any plan to support nvme1.4 or newer?
@ 2022-06-28  2:41 abbytsing
From: abbytsing @ 2022-06-28  2:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk