spdk.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
* [SPDK] Re: Ask for help - SPDK patch submission problem
@ 2022-08-08 18:17 Luse, Paul E
From: Luse, Paul E @ 2022-08-08 18:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

Hi Alice,

Glad to see it finally made some progress.  Not to make excuses but things do generally move a bit quicker, there have been a lot of people out on paid time off lately and some other huge patch chains coming in that have bogged things down a bit.

A really great way to help move things along in the future is to hit people up on Slack. https://spdk.io/community/  You’ll generally get quick feedback there on whatever your question/issues is.

Thanks for your contribution!

Thx
Paul

From: 李子 <302693851(a)qq.com>
Date: Monday, August 8, 2022 at 11:13 AM
To: spdk <spdk(a)lists.01.org>
Subject: [SPDK] Ask for help - SPDK patch submission problem
Hi, everyone!
I submitted the following two patches to the community last month,

1. https://review.spdk.io/gerrit/c/spdk/spdk/+/13486

This patch, I got Code-review -1 vote from maintainer this week, but I think my modification is reasonable, and I also responded in the comments of gerrit, I hope to receive some feedback.

2. https://review.spdk.io/gerrit/c/spdk/spdk/+/13574

This patch, I got one Code-Review +2 vote this week, so I hope to get more reviews to be merged as soon as possible. After all, this modification code is not much, and it has been submitted for about one month.

Thanks,
Alice

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-08-08 18:17 UTC | newest]