stable.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* CKI Project Shutdown: 2019-12-23 to 2019-12-30
@ 2019-12-18 16:33 Michael Hofmann
From: Michael Hofmann @ 2019-12-18 16:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: stable; +Cc: cki-project

Hello there,

The CKI team is planning to shutdown the kernel testing pipelines
including stable kernels during the holidays.

Shutdown timeline:

FAQ:

Q: What if a test is running for one of my commits when the pipelines
   are disabled?
A: All of the tests that are running when the pipelines are disabled will
   be allowed to finish.

Q: What if I commit patches to one of the tested kernel trees after the
   pipelines are disabled?
A: The tip of those kernel trees will be tested as soon as the pipelines
   are back online.

Q: I have more questions about how this shutdown will affect me.
A: Email us at cki-project@redhat.com.

Thank you! Michael Hofmann and the CKI Project Team 🤖

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-12-18 16:33 UTC | newest]