stable.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Found a bug with my gaming gear
@ 2023-11-16 22:41 André Kunz
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: André Kunz @ 2023-11-16 22:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: stable; +Cc: regressions

Hey there guys,

This is my first kernel "bug" report ever, so please bear with me if I
didn't catch the precise right way to report this.

The bug I've found:

I'm running stable kernel 6.6.1-1 and as soon as I install it, many of
my mouse's hardware buttons stop working. I have a Logitech G502 X Plus
(it's a wireless mouse). As soon as I install 6.6.1 the mouse's hardware
buttons won't work, i.e. only the two side-buttons would work, not the
buttons (and/or my created profiles/macros) would. I have a few macros
assigned to some buttons, which work perfectly fine under 6.5.11 (and
earlier), but as soon as I'm on 6.6 they'd stop working.

Just wanted to report this and I hope there can be a fix.

I hope this email was not too much out of the ordinary.

Have a great evening guys!

Best,
André