stgt.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Are you available?
@ 2021-11-13 20:34 Miss lilian christoph
From: Miss lilian christoph @ 2021-11-13 20:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Are you available?

My name is Miss. Lilian Christophe I am a Canadian,

I will like to request your services to be my partner,investor to
support me transfer and manage my funds by investing in a profit
investment and 30% of the money for you.

I have a reasonable sum that I inherited from my late father, late Dr.
Dan Christophe, the amount of $10.5 Million dollars
presently with the with the bank.

Below is the main reason why I am communicating with you.

(1) Provide a new empty bank account which this Fund will be
transferred into, in case you do not want us to use your
personal account.

(2) To serve as guardian of this fund as the bank insisted that its
agreement with my late father that I should provide a foreign partner
before the fund could be released.

(3) To make arrangements for me to come over to your country,settle
down and start a new life after the transfer of this money to your
country.

I will like to stop for now until I hear from you, have a great day.

Yours Faithful

Lilian Christophe.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-11-13 20:34 UTC | newest]