tpmdd-devel.lists.sourceforge.net archive mirror
From: Jarkko Sakkinen <jarkko.sakkinen-VuQAYsv1563Yd54FQh9/CA@public.gmane.org>
To: Peter Huewe <PeterHuewe-Mmb7MZpHnFY@public.gmane.org>
Cc: Mimi Zohar
	<zohar-23VcF4HTsmIX0ybBhKVfKdBPR1lH4CV8@public.gmane.org>,
	James Morris <jmorris-gx6/JNMH7DfYtjvyW6yDsg@public.gmane.org>,
	Jason Gunthorpe
	<jgunthorpe-ePGOBjL8dl3ta4EC/59zMFaTQe2KTcn/@public.gmane.org>,
	tpmdd-devel-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f@public.gmane.org,
	George Wilson <gcwilson-r/Jw6+rmf7HQT0dZR+AlfA@public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: Future of TPMDD @ Linux Security Summit / Plumbers
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2017 16:21:25 -0700	[thread overview]

On Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 10:48:43PM +0200, Peter Huewe wrote:
> Hi Jarkko, Mimi, James, Jason, and everybody else,
>
> it would be great if we could find a slot to discuss in person how we
> proceed with the mailing lists, patch flows and review cycles.
> I know there were some discussions, but atleast for my part I did not
> get the final conclusion on how we proceed and why.

The decision was to create combined mailing list for IMA and TPM. AFAIK
you were in the loop.

There's zero change to patch flow or review cycle. It's just a combined
mailing list.

The patchflow is such that for non-trivial patch sets we CC also
linux-security-module. James will document this to kernsec.org.

> Also I would like to discuss what is the current status of the move to
> kernel.org infrastructure (or atleast away from sf), and maybe we can
> find anyone here at Plumbers to remove any blocking points.

Took about month to get this. Got email at 13:37 (yes, not joking):

http://vger.kernel.org/vger-lists.html#linux-integrity

Can you link this infrastructure to my tree at infradead.org?

> Thanks,
> Peter