util-linux.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* util-linux v2.39 with translated man pages by default?
@ 2023-04-19 18:24 Mario Blättermann
From: Mario Blättermann @ 2023-04-19 18:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: util-linux

Hello,

when I run ./configure (without any option) on the current Git content, I get:

        Manual pages:              yes
        Manual pages translated:   no

This means, creating and installing the translated man pages is still
not enabled by default. What may we expect for v2.39? If this remains
disabled, no downstream packager will notice it, and the effort of the
translators (6 languages, more than 500 translated *.adoc files) was
for the trashscan.

Best Regards,
Mario