Util-Linux Archive on lore.kernel.org
From: Sami Kerola <kerolasa@iki.fi>
To: util-linux <util-linux@vger.kernel.org>,
	zhenwei pi <pizhenwei@bytedance.com>
Subject: irqtop todo note
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2020 10:20:58 +0000

Hello,

I notice irqtop to todo file, so I decided to look into that. Changes
in my branch are nowhere near ready to be considered to upstream
ready, so no pull request yet maybe sometime later January or early
February. Meanwhile if someone else is working with the same I'm sure
efforts can be combined.

https://github.com/kerolasa/util-linux/commits/irqtop

Things to fix with my work.

* Save git history from https://github.com/pacepi/irqtop
* Write proper commit messages
* Use smartcolums
* Change output header to include hostname and iso timestamp
* Use signalfd to catch signals
* Use timerfd  for periodic execution
* Make main() shorter / simpler by moving bits and bobs to functions
* And the things I don't know yet, but without doubt there will be some

--
Sami Kerola
http://www.iki.fi/kerolasa/