virtualization.lists.linux-foundation.org archive mirror
* RE: update of MST's linux-next
       [not found] <20210408062941.GA2383@mtl-vdi-166.wap.labs.mlnx>
@ 2021-04-08  6:36 ` Parav Pandit
From: Parav Pandit @ 2021-04-08  6:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eli Cohen, Michael S. Tsirkin, Jason Wang, virtualization

Having vhost's linux-next upto date with [1] is best.

We at least need till commit [2].

[1] https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git
[2] https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?id=7c1ef1959b6fefe616ef3e7df832bf63dfbab9cf

@ 2021-04-08 16:13 ` Michael S. Tsirkin
From: Michael S. Tsirkin @ 2021-04-08 16:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eli Cohen; +Cc: virtualization

On Thu, Apr 08, 2021 at 09:29:41AM +0300, Eli Cohen wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>
> can you please update your linux-next branch with bits from other
> subsystems? There are fixes that we need to send and rely on code from
> those trees.
>
> Moreover, there have been some patches that were reviewed but cannot be
> found in your branch.  Can you please pull those too into your branch?

Working on that. Anything you have in mind
pls feel free to remind me to make sure I don't miss it.