* VPN - excluding local IPs
@ 2019-02-21 15:08 Andreas Hatzl
From: Andreas Hatzl @ 2019-02-21 15:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

Hi,

I have successfully set up a wireguard VPN between my notebook (Manjaro behind
NAT) and my virtual server (ubuntu 18.04). The only "issue" left is that I
can't connect to local devices on the client while using wireguard. Is there a
way to exclude an IP range from using wireguard?

my client config:
[Interface]
Address = 10.x.y.z/32
PrivateKey = xyz

[Peer]
PublicKey =xyz
Endpoint = xyz:51820
AllowedIPs = 0.0.0.0/0
PersistentKeepalive = 21

I am aware that the solution for this has most likely been posted a lot of
times but I can't find anything on the Wireguard page or Google.

It would be great if somebody could help me with this.

Thanks

Andreas