* Re:[BUG] iOS client (0.0.20181104) sometimes kills WiFi connections/switches to LTE (John)
       [not found] <mailman.1.1542970801.29082.wireguard@lists.zx2c4.com>
@ 2018-11-27 10:10 ` mbox
From: mbox @ 2018-11-27 10:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

I can confirm the same issue using an iPhone 8 Plus on iOS (12.1 build 16B92). I have seen it happens when the phone goes from wifi to cellular network and then it no longer connects to the VPN through wifi. I am using the following version:

iOS client version 0.0.20181104 (4)
Go Backend version 0.0.20181018
Connecting to the Mullvad wireguard VPN servers.

I can also confirm that a reboot solves the problem. I have also noticed that when it goes from wifi to cellular the vpn connection seems to persist but the phone has actually no internet connectivity.

Best regards.

> Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2018 12:47:13 -0500
> From: John <graysky@archlinux.us>
> To: wireguard@lists.zx2c4.com
> Subject: [BUG] iOS client (0.0.20181104) sometimes kills WiFi
> 	connections/switches to LTE

> experience a loss of WiFi connectivity when I connect to my WG
> profile.  It is not happen 100% of the time.  When it does happen, a
> reboot of the phone fixes it.  Is this a known bug/have others
> experienced this?
>
> iOS client version 0.0.20181104 (4)
> Go Backend version 0.0.20181018
>
> Server is running on Linux, kernel version 3.16.60 using the
> 0.0.20181119 snapshot.  Hardware is an ODROID-C2 if that matters.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-12-06 23:17 UTC | newest]