* wg-quick domain search directive option
@ 2018-05-20 23:30 Kevin Darbyshire-Bryant
From: Kevin Darbyshire-Bryant @ 2018-05-20 23:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Jason et al,

Thank you so much for the recent hard work on the Mac OS port under homebrew, I’m back on air again with wireguard :-)

It occurs to me that a parameter in similar vein to ‘DNS=‘ for the domain search list would be a useful feature.  We can specify to use the DNS server at the remote end of the WG link, but there isn’t an obvious way (to me) of overriding the domain search list, so you’re still not quite ‘like you’re there at the remote network’ since short lookups e.g. ‘router’ or ‘fileserver’ don’t know to try ‘router.mylocal.domain’

Thanks once again!

Cheers,

Kevin D-B

012C ACB2 28C6 C53E 9775  9123 B3A2 389B 9DE2 334A