WireGuard Archive on lore.kernel.org
* wg unable to communicate after laptop suspend
@ 2018-08-09  7:29 Paul Hedderly
From: Paul Hedderly @ 2018-08-09  7:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

Morning all - I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, or this is
something the kernel module could help with.

When wg interface is started, it punches a hole through my firewall
(upnp?) and all is well. After a suspend wg cannot receive replies from
its peers.

Would it be easy to get wg to notice keepalives failing and try the
upnp again? I know I can just restart the wg interface... but I'd love
to not have to.

Or am I barking up the wrong tree?

Thanks again for an amazing tool!

only message in thread, back to index