WireGuard Archive on lore.kernel.org
* Wireguard full tunnel and Play Store traffic
@ 2019-11-02 21:46 Tobi
From: Tobi @ 2019-11-02 21:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

Dear all,

I set up Wireguard on a Raspberry Pi 3b and on my Android 9 phone with LOS.
I'm using the latest Wireguard App v0.0.20191018 from Play Store.

Full tunnel connection works fine and I didn't exclude an app within wg
options. I can see upload and download traffic on my Raspberry Pi from all
apps but not from Play Store. When I browse in Play Store and read
description of apps traffic is shown. But not when I download something.
After that I checked with tcpdump on Raspberry side. Shortly after
initiating a download there is a little bit traffic but while downloading
apps with 100 MByte or more no traffic is going through my tunnel.

Did someone have such a strange behaviour before and knows how to fix that?
Besides that how can I troubleshoot that?

Best regards
Tobias