* WireGuard no inbound traffic after PPPoE interface bounce
@ 2019-06-18 23:26 Riobard Zhan
From: Riobard Zhan @ 2019-06-18 23:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

Hi,

My WAN interface (ppp0) is a PPPoE link. When ppp0 bounces (trigged by
sending SIGHUP to pppd so it disconnects and reconnects due to
`persist` option) with the same IP address assigned by my ISP,
WireGuard no longer sees any inbound traffic. However, if a different
IP address is assigned by my ISP when ppp0 bounces, WireGuard will be
working fine. This behavior can be reliably repeated on Debian 9 and
WireGuard 0.0.20190123.

I'm wondering what could be the cause and is there any thing I could
do to mitigate this? Thanks very much!

- Rio

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-06-22  7:50 UTC | newest]