WireGuard Archive on lore.kernel.org
* Passing traffic through WG stopped working?
@ 2018-06-26 18:54 Glen Bojsza
From: Glen Bojsza @ 2018-06-26 18:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I have two routers, one is a wireguard server and the other is a wireguard
client.

Before traveling I tested the system and everything worked as expected.

I arrived at my destination, brought up the wireguard client router and
everything worked as expected.

After two days, suddenly wireguard client router no longer passes all
connected clients traffic over the wireguard vpn?

I confirmed that wg is up and connected to the wireguard server
router...also I remoted into the wireguard server router and confirmed from
that side that wg is up and connected.

But none of the clients that connect to the wireguard client router gets
routed over the vpn anymore?

I have checked the client network config file and I don’t see anything
wrong (nothing should have changed since I am the only one that has access).

Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Glen

* Re: Passing traffic through WG stopped working?
@ 2018-06-26 20:43 ` jungle Boogie
From: jungle Boogie @ 2018-06-26 20:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 26 June 2018 at 11:54, Glen Bojsza <gbojsza@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.

If your machines are behind NAT, you may want to check this out:
https://www.wireguard.com/quickstart/#nat-and-firewall-traversal-persistence

--
-------
inum: 883510009027723