WireGuard Archive on lore.kernel.org
* New contributor introduction
@ 2019-09-17 10:36 Mathieu Dolmen
From: Mathieu Dolmen @ 2019-09-17 10:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

Hi everyone,

I'm new here and want to contribute to the project. If you have good
first issues I'll be happy to help.

I plan on working on the fq_codel integration to better manage packet
queues. I have little experience with kernel programming so it could
take me some time (2-3 months I guess). Let me know if that's ok with
you or if there is someone else already working on this.

Thanks for your time,

Mathieu Dolmen

only message in thread, back to index