* Using OPENVPN Client (UDP port 1194) on top of wireguard - packets corrupt
@ 2019-01-20 21:38 Allen Walker
From: Allen Walker @ 2019-01-20 21:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

My router is set to route everything thru my wireguard vpn. My windows
machine (a lan client) can run openvpn client but there are issues as
when I copy large files, specifically mp4s via scp or ftp, the files are
inevitably corrupted. My guess is that the clients OPENVPN UDP packets
are getting invariably corrupted when going thru the router and
wireguard (my router routes are configured via wg-quick). Any ideas on
how to prevent such packet corruption from the clients openvpn connection?

Thanks