workflows.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Monitoring the status of your own patches on patchwork?
@ 2021-12-11 19:06 Toke Høiland-Jørgensen
From: Toke Høiland-Jørgensen @ 2021-12-11 19:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: workflows

Hi everyone!

I was wondering if anyone had any nifty tricks or utilities to help
monitor the status of your own patch submissions on a patchwork
instance? Things like getting a notification when a patch changes status
or when one of the automated checks on that particular patchwork
instance fails for a patch you submitted?

I can just filter the patchwork web interface to my name, of course, but
I would like something that can be automated so I can make the stuff I
care about show up in my inbox :)

Many thanks in advance!

-Toke