* Freeze date for Xen 4.14
@ 2020-05-21  9:49 Paul Durrant
From: Paul Durrant @ 2020-05-21  9:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xen-devel

Hi all,

  Code freeze for 4.14 is currently scheduled for CoB tomorrow (Friday May 22nd), however there is a public holiday today in many
countries meaning that a few maintainers and committers are not available. I am also aware of a few pending series that are close to
being fully acked but are not quite there yet. As release manager I therefore think it is prudent to slip the freeze date by one
week to Friday May 29th. Release, however, remains scheduled for Friday June 26th.

  Paul Durrant

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-05-21  9:50 UTC | newest]