* I'm a beginner and want become a Xen tester.
       [not found] <927187503.4581142.1457450552749.JavaMail.yahoo.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2016-03-08 15:22 ` Jason Long
From: Jason Long @ 2016-03-08 15:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Xen-devel

Hello.
How can I test Xen and report bug? Can it need programming?

Tnx.

* Re: I'm a beginner and want become a Xen tester.
@ 2016-03-09 13:31   ` Wei Liu
From: Wei Liu @ 2016-03-09 13:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jason Long; +Cc: Xen-devel, Wei Liu

Hello

On Tue, Mar 08, 2016 at 03:22:32PM +0000, Jason Long wrote:
> Hello.
> How can I test Xen and report bug? Can it need programming?

Thanks for you enthusiasm. I don't think knowing how to program is a
must-have for testing Xen (or any software in general). What is needed
is the ability to follow instructions, produce useful bug reports and
communicate clearly.

We have some wiki pages on related topics.

http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_Project_Beginners_Guide
http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Reporting_Bugs_against_Xen_Project
http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_Project_Best_Practices

Hope this helps.

Wei.

@ 2016-03-09 15:23     ` Jason Long
From: Jason Long @ 2016-03-09 15:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Wei Liu; +Cc: Xen-devel

Thank you so much but it need programming?