* Xen on ARM: Problems on fast model
@ 2015-07-28  6:28 harry
From: harry @ 2015-07-28  6:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xen-devel

I want to simulate xen on ARM with fast model, but I failed to download  git://xenbits.xen.org/people/ianc/boot-wrapper.git which is lost.

Who has this file can send me one or who can tell me where I can download it?

Thanks,
Harry

* Re: Xen on ARM: Problems on fast model
@ 2015-07-28  8:25 ` Ian Campbell
From: Ian Campbell @ 2015-07-28  8:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: harry, xen-devel

On Tue, 2015-07-28 at 14:28 +0800, harry wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to simulate xen on ARM with fast model, but I failed to download
>  git://xenbits.xen.org/people/ianc/boot-wrapper.git which is lost.
>
> Who has this file can send me one or who can tell me where I can download
> it?

Cloning that URL works fine for me.

Please, when asking for help always give as much detail as you can about
what you have done and what didn't work. Include logs where appropriate.

BTW, depending on the arch you are targeting you may prefer
git://xenbits.xen.org/people/ianc/boot-wrapper-aarch64.git

Ian.

@ 2015-07-28  8:57   ` harry
From: harry @ 2015-07-28  8:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ian Campbell, xen-devel

I've got the boot-wrapper already. And I found that in git://linux-arm.org/arm-dts.git, the fast model tree has been deleted.I want to know how I can get the corresponding file.

Thanks,
Harry

@ 2015-07-28  9:28     ` Ian Campbell
From: Ian Campbell @ 2015-07-28  9:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: harry, xen-devel

Please do not top post and do not post in HTML (use plain text instead).

On Tue, 2015-07-28 at 16:57 +0800, harry wrote:
> I've got the boot-wrapper already.
> And I found that in git://linux-arm.org/arm-dts.git, the fast model tree
> has been deleted.

I believe the DTS for the FVP trees (which replaces the RTSM stuff) are now
supplied by Linaro, or so I've been told, I've not validated this myself
for arm32.

For arm64 there are things at
http://releases.linaro.org/15.06/members/arm/openembedded/aarch64.

There are also arm64 some DTS files in the Linux kernel source.

> I want to know how I can get the corresponding file.

I'd encourage you to raise this with ARM, since they supply the model they
should be best placed to direct you to an appropriate dts file.

Ian.