Xen-Devel Archive on lore.kernel.org
 help / color / Atom feed
* RESCHEDULED Call for agenda items for Community Call, August 13 @ 15:00 UTC
@ 2020-07-30 15:17 George Dunlap
  2020-07-30 15:41 ` George Dunlap
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 8+ messages in thread
From: George Dunlap @ 2020-07-30 15:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tamas K Lengyel, intel-xen, daniel.kiper, Roger Pau Monne,
	Sergey Dyasli, Christopher Clark, Rich Persaud, Kevin Pearson,
	Juergen Gross, Paul Durrant, Ji, John, Natarajan, Janakarajan,
	edgar.iglesias, robin.randhawa, Artem Mygaiev, Matt Spencer,
	anastassios.nanos, Stewart Hildebrand, Volodymyr Babchuk,
	mirela.simonovic, Jarvis Roach, Jeff Kubascik,
	Stefano Stabellini, Julien Grall, Ian Jackson, Rian Quinn,
	Daniel P. Smith,
	​​​​​​​Doug Goldstein,
	George Dunlap, David Woodhouse,
	​​​​​​​Amit Shah,
	​​​​​​​Varad Gautam,
	Brian Woods, Robert Townley, Bobby Eshleman, Olivier Lambert,
	Andrew Cooper, Wei Liu
  Cc: open list:X86

Hey all,

The community call is scheduled for next week, 6 August.  I, however, will be on PTO that week; I propose rescheduling it for the following week, 13 August, at the same time.

The proposed agenda is in ZZZ and you can edit to add items.  Alternatively, you can reply to this mail directly.

Agenda items appreciated a few days before the call: please put your name besides items if you edit the document.

Note the following administrative conventions for the call:
* Unless, agreed in the pervious meeting otherwise, the call is on the 1st Thursday of each month at 1600 British Time (either GMT or BST)
* I usually send out a meeting reminder a few days before with a provisional agenda

* If you want to be CC'ed please add or remove yourself from the sign-up-sheet at https://cryptpad.fr/pad/#/2/pad/edit/D9vGzihPxxAOe6RFPz0sRCf+/

Best Regards
George



== Dial-in Information ==
## Meeting time
15:00 - 16:00 UTC (during BST)
Further International meeting times: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2020&month=5&day=7&hour=15&min=0&sec=0&p1=1234&p2=37&p3=224&p4=179


## Dial in details
Web: https://www.gotomeet.me/GeorgeDunlap

You can also dial in using your phone.
Access Code: 168-682-109

China (Toll Free): 4008 811084
Germany: +49 692 5736 7317
Poland (Toll Free): 00 800 1124759
Ukraine (Toll Free): 0 800 50 1733
United Kingdom: +44 330 221 0088
United States: +1 (571) 317-3129
Spain: +34 932 75 2004


More phone numbers
Australia: +61 2 9087 3604
Austria: +43 7 2081 5427
Argentina (Toll Free): 0 800 444 3375
Bahrain (Toll Free): 800 81 111
Belarus (Toll Free): 8 820 0011 0400
Belgium: +32 28 93 7018
Brazil (Toll Free): 0 800 047 4906
Bulgaria (Toll Free): 00800 120 4417
Canada: +1 (647) 497-9391
Chile (Toll Free): 800 395 150
Colombia (Toll Free): 01 800 518 4483
Czech Republic (Toll Free): 800 500448
Denmark: +45 32 72 03 82
Finland: +358 923 17 0568
France: +33 170 950 594
Greece (Toll Free): 00 800 4414 3838
Hong Kong (Toll Free): 30713169906-886-965
Hungary (Toll Free): (06) 80 986 255
Iceland (Toll Free): 800 7204
India (Toll Free): 18002669272
Indonesia (Toll Free): 007 803 020 5375
Ireland: +353 15 360 728
Israel (Toll Free): 1 809 454 830
Italy: +39 0 247 92 13 01
Japan (Toll Free): 0 120 663 800
Korea, Republic of (Toll Free): 00798 14 207 4914
Luxembourg (Toll Free): 800 85158
Malaysia (Toll Free): 1 800 81 6854
Mexico (Toll Free): 01 800 522 1133
Netherlands: +31 207 941 377
New Zealand: +64 9 280 6302
Norway: +47 21 93 37 51
Panama (Toll Free): 00 800 226 7928
Peru (Toll Free): 0 800 77023
Philippines (Toll Free): 1 800 1110 1661
Portugal (Toll Free): 800 819 575
Romania (Toll Free): 0 800 410 029
Russian Federation (Toll Free): 8 800 100 6203
Saudi Arabia (Toll Free): 800 844 3633
Singapore (Toll Free): 18007231323
South Africa (Toll Free): 0 800 555 447
Sweden: +46 853 527 827
Switzerland: +41 225 4599 78
Taiwan (Toll Free): 0 800 666 854
Thailand (Toll Free): 001 800 011 023
Turkey (Toll Free): 00 800 4488 23683
United Arab Emirates (Toll Free): 800 044 40439
Uruguay (Toll Free): 0004 019 1018
Viet Nam (Toll Free): 122 80 481
​​​​​​​

First GoToMeeting? Let's do a quick system check:

https://link.gotomeeting.com/system-check

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 8+ messages in thread

* Re: RESCHEDULED Call for agenda items for Community Call, August 13 @ 15:00 UTC
  2020-07-30 15:17 RESCHEDULED Call for agenda items for Community Call, August 13 @ 15:00 UTC George Dunlap
@ 2020-07-30 15:41 ` George Dunlap
  2020-07-31 12:25   ` Jan Beulich
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 8+ messages in thread
From: George Dunlap @ 2020-07-30 15:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tamas K Lengyel, intel-xen, daniel.kiper, Roger Pau Monne,
	Sergey Dyasli, Christopher Clark, Rich Persaud, Kevin Pearson,
	Juergen Gross, Paul Durrant, Ji, John, Natarajan, Janakarajan,
	edgar.iglesias, robin.randhawa, Artem Mygaiev, Matt Spencer,
	anastassios.nanos, Stewart Hildebrand, Volodymyr Babchuk,
	mirela.simonovic, Jarvis Roach, Jeff Kubascik,
	Stefano Stabellini, Julien Grall, Ian Jackson, Rian Quinn,
	Daniel P. Smith,
	​​​​​​​Doug Goldstein,
	George Dunlap, David Woodhouse,
	​​​​​​​Amit Shah,
	​​​​​​​Varad Gautam,
	Brian Woods, Robert Townley, Bobby Eshleman, Olivier Lambert,
	Andrew Cooper, Wei Liu
  Cc: open list:X86



> On Jul 30, 2020, at 4:17 PM, George Dunlap <George.Dunlap@citrix.com> wrote:
> 
> Hey all,
> 
> The community call is scheduled for next week, 6 August.  I, however, will be on PTO that week; I propose rescheduling it for the following week, 13 August, at the same time.
> 
> The proposed agenda is in ZZZ and you can edit to add items.  Alternatively, you can reply to this mail directly.

Sorry, in all my manual templating I seem to have missed this one.  Here’s the URL:

https://cryptpad.fr/pad/#/3/pad/edit/9c58993a08fe97451f0a5b6c8bb906b1/

 -George


^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 8+ messages in thread

* Re: RESCHEDULED Call for agenda items for Community Call, August 13 @ 15:00 UTC
  2020-07-30 15:41 ` George Dunlap
@ 2020-07-31 12:25   ` Jan Beulich
  2020-07-31 12:27     ` George Dunlap
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 8+ messages in thread
From: Jan Beulich @ 2020-07-31 12:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: George Dunlap, robin.randhawa, Artem Mygaiev, Matt Spencer,
	anastassios.nanos, Stewart Hildebrand, Volodymyr Babchuk,
	mirela.simonovic, Jarvis Roach, Jeff Kubascik,
	Stefano Stabellini, Julien Grall, Ian Jackson, Rian Quinn,
	Daniel P. Smith, Doug Goldstein, David Woodhouse, Amit Shah,
	Varad Gautam, Brian Woods, Robert Townley, Bobby Eshleman,
	Olivier Lambert, Andrew Cooper, Wei Liu
  Cc: Juergen Gross, Sergey Dyasli, edgar.iglesias, Tamas K Lengyel,
	daniel.kiper, Natarajan, Janakarajan, Christopher Clark, Ji,
	John, Rich Persaud, open list:X86, Kevin Pearson, intel-xen,
	Paul Durrant, Roger Pau Monne

On 30.07.2020 17:41, George Dunlap wrote:
>> On Jul 30, 2020, at 4:17 PM, George Dunlap <George.Dunlap@citrix.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hey all,
>>
>> The community call is scheduled for next week, 6 August.  I, however, will be on PTO that week; I propose rescheduling it for the following week, 13 August, at the same time.
>>
>> The proposed agenda is in ZZZ and you can edit to add items.  Alternatively, you can reply to this mail directly.
> 
> Sorry, in all my manual templating I seem to have missed this one.  Here’s the URL:
> 
> https://cryptpad.fr/pad/#/3/pad/edit/9c58993a08fe97451f0a5b6c8bb906b1/

I get "This link does not give you access to the document". Maybe a
permissions problem? I've meant to add a "minimum toolchain versions"
topic ...

Jan


^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 8+ messages in thread

* Re: RESCHEDULED Call for agenda items for Community Call, August 13 @ 15:00 UTC
  2020-07-31 12:25   ` Jan Beulich
@ 2020-07-31 12:27     ` George Dunlap
  2020-07-31 12:35       ` Jan Beulich
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 8+ messages in thread
From: George Dunlap @ 2020-07-31 12:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jan Beulich
  Cc: Amit Shah, Daniel P. Smith, Bobby Eshleman, Brian Woods,
	Rich Persaud, anastassios.nanos, mirela.simonovic,
	edgar.iglesias, Natarajan, Janakarajan, robin.randhawa,
	Olivier Lambert, Matt Spencer, Robert Townley, open list:X86,
	Rian Quinn, Varad Gautam, Julien Grall, Juergen Gross,
	Doug Goldstein, Christopher Clark, Tamas K Lengyel,
	Stefano Stabellini, Ian Jackson, Kevin Pearson, intel-xen,
	Jarvis Roach, Artem Mygaiev, Sergey Dyasli, Wei Liu,
	Andrew Cooper, Paul Durrant, Jeff Kubascik, Ji, John,
	Stewart Hildebrand, Volodymyr Babchuk, daniel.kiper,
	David Woodhouse, Roger Pau Monne



> On Jul 31, 2020, at 1:25 PM, Jan Beulich <jbeulich@suse.com> wrote:
> 
> On 30.07.2020 17:41, George Dunlap wrote:
>>> On Jul 30, 2020, at 4:17 PM, George Dunlap <George.Dunlap@citrix.com> wrote:
>>> 
>>> Hey all,
>>> 
>>> The community call is scheduled for next week, 6 August.  I, however, will be on PTO that week; I propose rescheduling it for the following week, 13 August, at the same time.
>>> 
>>> The proposed agenda is in ZZZ and you can edit to add items.  Alternatively, you can reply to this mail directly.
>> 
>> Sorry, in all my manual templating I seem to have missed this one.  Here’s the URL:
>> 
>> https://cryptpad.fr/pad/#/3/pad/edit/9c58993a08fe97451f0a5b6c8bb906b1/
> 
> I get "This link does not give you access to the document". Maybe a
> permissions problem? I've meant to add a "minimum toolchain versions"
> topic ...

Try this one?

https://cryptpad.fr/pad/#/2/pad/edit/VlLdjiw7iBm0R-efOMyCY+Ks/

That sounds like a good topic.

 -George

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 8+ messages in thread

* Re: RESCHEDULED Call for agenda items for Community Call, August 13 @ 15:00 UTC
  2020-07-31 12:27     ` George Dunlap
@ 2020-07-31 12:35       ` Jan Beulich
  2020-08-03 13:18         ` Jan Beulich
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 8+ messages in thread
From: Jan Beulich @ 2020-07-31 12:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: George Dunlap
  Cc: Amit Shah, Daniel P. Smith, Bobby Eshleman, Brian Woods,
	Rich Persaud, anastassios.nanos, mirela.simonovic,
	edgar.iglesias, Natarajan, Janakarajan, robin.randhawa,
	Olivier Lambert, Matt Spencer, Robert Townley, open list:X86,
	Rian Quinn, Varad Gautam, Julien Grall, Juergen Gross,
	Doug Goldstein, Christopher Clark, Tamas K Lengyel,
	Stefano Stabellini, Ian Jackson, Kevin Pearson, intel-xen,
	Jarvis Roach, Artem Mygaiev, Sergey Dyasli, Wei Liu,
	Andrew Cooper, Paul Durrant, Jeff Kubascik, Ji, John,
	Stewart Hildebrand, Volodymyr Babchuk, daniel.kiper,
	David Woodhouse, Roger Pau Monne

On 31.07.2020 14:27, George Dunlap wrote:
>> On Jul 31, 2020, at 1:25 PM, Jan Beulich <jbeulich@suse.com> wrote:
>> On 30.07.2020 17:41, George Dunlap wrote:
>>>> On Jul 30, 2020, at 4:17 PM, George Dunlap <George.Dunlap@citrix.com> wrote:
>>>>
>>>> Hey all,
>>>>
>>>> The community call is scheduled for next week, 6 August.  I, however, will be on PTO that week; I propose rescheduling it for the following week, 13 August, at the same time.
>>>>
>>>> The proposed agenda is in ZZZ and you can edit to add items.  Alternatively, you can reply to this mail directly.
>>>
>>> Sorry, in all my manual templating I seem to have missed this one.  Here’s the URL:
>>>
>>> https://cryptpad.fr/pad/#/3/pad/edit/9c58993a08fe97451f0a5b6c8bb906b1/
>>
>> I get "This link does not give you access to the document". Maybe a
>> permissions problem? I've meant to add a "minimum toolchain versions"
>> topic ...
> 
> Try this one?
> 
> https://cryptpad.fr/pad/#/2/pad/edit/VlLdjiw7iBm0R-efOMyCY+Ks/

Ah yes, this one works. Thanks.

Jan


^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 8+ messages in thread

* Re: RESCHEDULED Call for agenda items for Community Call, August 13 @ 15:00 UTC
  2020-07-31 12:35       ` Jan Beulich
@ 2020-08-03 13:18         ` Jan Beulich
  2020-08-11  7:41           ` Roger Pau Monné
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 8+ messages in thread
From: Jan Beulich @ 2020-08-03 13:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: George Dunlap; +Cc: xen-devel

On 31.07.2020 14:35, Jan Beulich wrote:
> On 31.07.2020 14:27, George Dunlap wrote:
>>> On Jul 31, 2020, at 1:25 PM, Jan Beulich <jbeulich@suse.com> wrote:
>>> On 30.07.2020 17:41, George Dunlap wrote:
>>>>> On Jul 30, 2020, at 4:17 PM, George Dunlap <George.Dunlap@citrix.com> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>> Hey all,
>>>>>
>>>>> The community call is scheduled for next week, 6 August.  I, however, will be on PTO that week; I propose rescheduling it for the following week, 13 August, at the same time.
>>>>>
>>>>> The proposed agenda is in ZZZ and you can edit to add items.  Alternatively, you can reply to this mail directly.
>>>>
>>>> Sorry, in all my manual templating I seem to have missed this one.  Here’s the URL:
>>>>
>>>> https://cryptpad.fr/pad/#/3/pad/edit/9c58993a08fe97451f0a5b6c8bb906b1/
>>>
>>> I get "This link does not give you access to the document". Maybe a
>>> permissions problem? I've meant to add a "minimum toolchain versions"
>>> topic ...
>>
>> Try this one?
>>
>> https://cryptpad.fr/pad/#/2/pad/edit/VlLdjiw7iBm0R-efOMyCY+Ks/
> 
> Ah yes, this one works. Thanks.

And over the weekend I realized that the week of the 13th I'm going to be
on PTO, so very likely won't be able to make the call. Not sure what to
suggest you do with the topic ...

Jan


^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 8+ messages in thread

* Re: RESCHEDULED Call for agenda items for Community Call, August 13 @ 15:00 UTC
  2020-08-03 13:18         ` Jan Beulich
@ 2020-08-11  7:41           ` Roger Pau Monné
  2020-08-11  9:29             ` George Dunlap
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 8+ messages in thread
From: Roger Pau Monné @ 2020-08-11  7:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jan Beulich; +Cc: xen-devel, George Dunlap

On Mon, Aug 03, 2020 at 03:18:08PM +0200, Jan Beulich wrote:
> On 31.07.2020 14:35, Jan Beulich wrote:
> > On 31.07.2020 14:27, George Dunlap wrote:
> >>> On Jul 31, 2020, at 1:25 PM, Jan Beulich <jbeulich@suse.com> wrote:
> >>> On 30.07.2020 17:41, George Dunlap wrote:
> >>>>> On Jul 30, 2020, at 4:17 PM, George Dunlap <George.Dunlap@citrix.com> wrote:
> >>>>>
> >>>>> Hey all,
> >>>>>
> >>>>> The community call is scheduled for next week, 6 August.  I, however, will be on PTO that week; I propose rescheduling it for the following week, 13 August, at the same time.
> >>>>>
> >>>>> The proposed agenda is in ZZZ and you can edit to add items.  Alternatively, you can reply to this mail directly.
> >>>>
> >>>> Sorry, in all my manual templating I seem to have missed this one.  Here’s the URL:
> >>>>
> >>>> https://cryptpad.fr/pad/#/3/pad/edit/9c58993a08fe97451f0a5b6c8bb906b1/
> >>>
> >>> I get "This link does not give you access to the document". Maybe a
> >>> permissions problem? I've meant to add a "minimum toolchain versions"
> >>> topic ...
> >>
> >> Try this one?
> >>
> >> https://cryptpad.fr/pad/#/2/pad/edit/VlLdjiw7iBm0R-efOMyCY+Ks/
> > 
> > Ah yes, this one works. Thanks.
> 
> And over the weekend I realized that the week of the 13th I'm going to be
> on PTO, so very likely won't be able to make the call. Not sure what to
> suggest you do with the topic ...

Maybe we can postpone to the next call?

I think you have strong opinions on the topic, so it won't seem fair
to have the discussion without you present.

Roger.


^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 8+ messages in thread

* Re: RESCHEDULED Call for agenda items for Community Call, August 13 @ 15:00 UTC
  2020-08-11  7:41           ` Roger Pau Monné
@ 2020-08-11  9:29             ` George Dunlap
  0 siblings, 0 replies; 8+ messages in thread
From: George Dunlap @ 2020-08-11  9:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Roger Pau Monne; +Cc: xen-devel, Jan Beulich



> On Aug 11, 2020, at 8:41 AM, Roger Pau Monne <roger.pau@citrix.com> wrote:
> 
> On Mon, Aug 03, 2020 at 03:18:08PM +0200, Jan Beulich wrote:
>> On 31.07.2020 14:35, Jan Beulich wrote:
>>> On 31.07.2020 14:27, George Dunlap wrote:
>>>>> On Jul 31, 2020, at 1:25 PM, Jan Beulich <jbeulich@suse.com> wrote:
>>>>> On 30.07.2020 17:41, George Dunlap wrote:
>>>>>>> On Jul 30, 2020, at 4:17 PM, George Dunlap <George.Dunlap@citrix.com> wrote:
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> Hey all,
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> The community call is scheduled for next week, 6 August.  I, however, will be on PTO that week; I propose rescheduling it for the following week, 13 August, at the same time.
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> The proposed agenda is in ZZZ and you can edit to add items.  Alternatively, you can reply to this mail directly.
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> Sorry, in all my manual templating I seem to have missed this one.  Here’s the URL:
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> https://cryptpad.fr/pad/#/3/pad/edit/9c58993a08fe97451f0a5b6c8bb906b1/
>>>>> 
>>>>> I get "This link does not give you access to the document". Maybe a
>>>>> permissions problem? I've meant to add a "minimum toolchain versions"
>>>>> topic ...
>>>> 
>>>> Try this one?
>>>> 
>>>> https://cryptpad.fr/pad/#/2/pad/edit/VlLdjiw7iBm0R-efOMyCY+Ks/
>>> 
>>> Ah yes, this one works. Thanks.
>> 
>> And over the weekend I realized that the week of the 13th I'm going to be
>> on PTO, so very likely won't be able to make the call. Not sure what to
>> suggest you do with the topic ...

And I was on PTO when you sent this message, or at least I could have tried to get your viewpoint. :-/

> Maybe we can postpone to the next call?
> 
> I think you have strong opinions on the topic, so it won't seem fair
> to have the discussion without you present.

I think we should at least have a discussion about it and see where different people are.  I think there will need to be some investigation of some sort regardless, and then a follow-up discussion on the mailing list.

 -George

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 8+ messages in thread

end of thread, back to index

Thread overview: 8+ messages (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2020-07-30 15:17 RESCHEDULED Call for agenda items for Community Call, August 13 @ 15:00 UTC George Dunlap
2020-07-30 15:41 ` George Dunlap
2020-07-31 12:25   ` Jan Beulich
2020-07-31 12:27     ` George Dunlap
2020-07-31 12:35       ` Jan Beulich
2020-08-03 13:18         ` Jan Beulich
2020-08-11  7:41           ` Roger Pau Monné
2020-08-11  9:29             ` George Dunlap

Xen-Devel Archive on lore.kernel.org

Archives are clonable:
	git clone --mirror https://lore.kernel.org/xen-devel/0 xen-devel/git/0.git
	git clone --mirror https://lore.kernel.org/xen-devel/1 xen-devel/git/1.git

	# If you have public-inbox 1.1+ installed, you may
	# initialize and index your mirror using the following commands:
	public-inbox-init -V2 xen-devel xen-devel/ https://lore.kernel.org/xen-devel \
		xen-devel@lists.xenproject.org xen-devel@lists.xen.org
	public-inbox-index xen-devel

Example config snippet for mirrors

Newsgroup available over NNTP:
	nntp://nntp.lore.kernel.org/org.xenproject.lists.xen-devel


AGPL code for this site: git clone https://public-inbox.org/public-inbox.git