* Xenalyze on ARM ( NXP S32G3 with Cortex-A53)
@ 2023-01-10 14:20 El Mesdadi Youssef ESK UILD7
From: El Mesdadi Youssef ESK UILD7 @ 2023-01-10 14:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xen-devel

>> Hello,

I'm trying to measure the performance of Xen on the S32G3 microprocessor, unfortunately, after following the BSP-Linux to install Xen, I found that Xentrace is not available or not compatible with ARM architecture. I have seen some studies on  Xilinx, and how they made Xentrace compatible with ARM, but I have no resources or access to get that and make it work on my Board. If there is any help I would appreciate it and thanks in advance.

>> I have some extra questions, and it will be helpful to share your ideas with me,

  *   Is it possible to run a native application ( C-code) on the virtual machine, turn on a LED,  have access to the GPIO, or send some messages using Can-Interface?
  *   My Board has no Ethernet, and no Extern SD Card, is there any method I can use to build a kernel for an operating system with my laptop, and transfer it to the board?
  *   Any suggestions in detail to measure the interrupt latency, Xen Overhead, and switch context (time to switch from one VM to another, that's what I wanted to measure with Xenalyze)

>> Best regards
>> Youssef El Mesdadi

* Re: Xenalyze on ARM ( NXP S32G3 with Cortex-A53)
@ 2023-01-11 17:41 ` Julien Grall
From: Julien Grall @ 2023-01-11 17:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: El Mesdadi Youssef ESK UILD7, xen-devel; +Cc: Stefano Stabellini

(+Stefano)

On 10/01/2023 14:20, El Mesdadi Youssef ESK UILD7 wrote:
>>> Hello,
>

> I'm trying to measure the performance of Xen on the S32G3 microprocessor, unfortunately, after following the BSP-Linux to install Xen, I found that Xentrace is not available or not compatible with ARM architecture. I have seen some studies on  Xilinx, and how they made Xentrace compatible with ARM, but I have no resources or access to get that and make it work on my Board. If there is any help I would appreciate it and thanks in advance.

xentrace should work on upstream Xen. What did you version did you try?
Can you also clarify the error you are seen?

>>> I have some extra questions, and it will be helpful to share your ideas with me,
>

>    *   Is it possible to run a native application ( C-code) on the virtual machine, turn on a LED,  have access to the GPIO, or send some messages using Can-Interface?

Yes if you assign (or provide para-virtualized driver) the
GPIO/LED/Can-Interface to the guest.

>    *   My Board has no Ethernet, and no Extern SD Card, is there any method I can use to build a kernel for an operating system with my laptop, and transfer it to the board?

I am confused, if you don't have network and an external sdcard, then
you did you first put Xen on your system?

In theory you could transfer the binary (using base64) via the serial
console. But that's hackish. Instead, I would recommend to speak with
the board vendor and ask them how you can upload your own software.

>    *   Any suggestions in detail to measure the interrupt latency, Xen Overhead, and switch context (time to switch from one VM to another, that's what I wanted to measure with Xenalyze)

xentrace will be your best bet. Otherwise, you will need to implement
custom tracing.

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall

* AW: Xenalyze on ARM ( NXP S32G3 with Cortex-A53)
@ 2023-01-13 12:56   ` El Mesdadi Youssef ESK UILD7
From: El Mesdadi Youssef ESK UILD7 @ 2023-01-13 12:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Julien Grall, xen-devel; +Cc: Stefano Stabellini

Hello Julien,

>>>xentrace should work on upstream Xen. What did you version did you try?

While building my image using the BSP-linux of NXP, the version that was downloaded is Xen 4.14.

>>>Can you also clarify the error you are seen?

The error I receive while tipping xentrace is: Command not found. I assume in this Xen version, Xentrace is not compatible with ARM architecture.

My question is, is there any new version of Xen that supports Xentrace on ARM? If yes how could I install it? Because Xen.4.14 was installed automatically by typing this ( DISTRO_FEATURES_append += "xen") in the local.conf file while creating my image.

Or is there any source on Xentrace that is compatible with ARM on GitHub, that I could download and compile myself?

>>>Yes if you assign (or provide para-virtualized driver) the GPIO/LED/Can-Interface to the guest.

Is there any tutorial that could help me create those drivers? And how complicated is that, to create them?

Or can they be assigned just with PCI-Passthrough?

Thank you so much for the help.

Cheers,
Youssef El Mesdadi

On 10/01/2023 14:20, El Mesdadi Youssef ESK UILD7 wrote:
>>> Hello,
>

> I'm trying to measure the performance of Xen on the S32G3 microprocessor, unfortunately, after following the BSP-Linux to install Xen, I found that Xentrace is not available or not compatible with ARM architecture. I have seen some studies on  Xilinx, and how they made Xentrace compatible with ARM, but I have no resources or access to get that and make it work on my Board. If there is any help I would appreciate it and thanks in advance.

xentrace should work on upstream Xen. What did you version did you try?
Can you also clarify the error you are seen?

>>> I have some extra questions, and it will be helpful to share your
>>> ideas with me,
>

>    *   Is it possible to run a native application ( C-code) on the virtual machine, turn on a LED,  have access to the GPIO, or send some messages using Can-Interface?

Yes if you assign (or provide para-virtualized driver) the GPIO/LED/Can-Interface to the guest.

>    *   My Board has no Ethernet, and no Extern SD Card, is there any method I can use to build a kernel for an operating system with my laptop, and transfer it to the board?

I am confused, if you don't have network and an external sdcard, then you did you first put Xen on your system?

In theory you could transfer the binary (using base64) via the serial console. But that's hackish. Instead, I would recommend to speak with the board vendor and ask them how you can upload your own software.

>    *   Any suggestions in detail to measure the interrupt latency, Xen Overhead, and switch context (time to switch from one VM to another, that's what I wanted to measure with Xenalyze)

xentrace will be your best bet. Otherwise, you will need to implement custom tracing.

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall

* Re: AW: Xenalyze on ARM ( NXP S32G3 with Cortex-A53)
@ 2023-01-17 14:37     ` Julien Grall
From: Julien Grall @ 2023-01-17 14:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: El Mesdadi Youssef ESK UILD7, xen-devel; +Cc: Stefano Stabellini

On 13/01/2023 12:56, El Mesdadi Youssef ESK UILD7 wrote:
> Hello Julien,

Hi,

> While building my image using the BSP-linux of NXP, the version that was downloaded is Xen 4.14.

Do you know where the source are downloaded from?

> The error I receive while tipping xentrace is: Command not found.

"Command not found" means the program hasn't been installed.

> I assume in this Xen version, Xentrace is not compatible with ARM architecture
The support for xentrace on Arm has been added around Xen 4.12. So it
should work for Xen 4.14 (even though I don't recommend using older
release).

I would suggest to check how you are building the tools and which
package will be installed.

> My question is, is there any new version of Xen that supports Xentrace on ARM? If yes how could I install it? Because Xen.4.14 was installed automatically by typing this ( DISTRO_FEATURES_append += "xen") in the local.conf file while creating my image.

I am not familiar with the BSP-linux of NXP as this is not a project
maintained by Xen Project.

If you need support for it, then I would suggest to discuss with NXP
directly.

> Or is there any source on Xentrace that is compatible with ARM on GitHub, that I could download and compile myself?
Even if the hypervisor is Xen, you seem to use code provided by an
external entity. I can't advise on the next steps without knowing the
modification that NXP made in the hypervisor.

> Is there any tutorial that could help me create those drivers? And how complicated is that, to create them?

I am not aware of any tutorial. Regarding the complexity, it all depends
on what exactly you want to do.

> Or can they be assigned just with PCI-Passthrough?

PCI passthrough is not yet supported on Arm. That said, I was not
expecting the GPIO/LED/Can-interface to be PCI devices.

If they are platform devices (i.e non-PCI devices), then you could
potentially directly assign them to *one* guest (this would not work if
you need to share them).

I wrote potentially because if the device is DMA-capabable, then the
device must be behind an IOMMU.

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall

* AW: AW: Xenalyze on ARM ( NXP S32G3 with Cortex-A53)
@ 2023-01-19 14:22       ` El Mesdadi Youssef ESK UILD7
From: El Mesdadi Youssef ESK UILD7 @ 2023-01-19 14:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Julien Grall, xen-devel; +Cc: Stefano Stabellini

> The support for xentrace on Arm has been added around Xen 4.12. So it should work for Xen 4.14 (even though I don't recommend using older release).

Hello Julian,
First of all, thank you for the help. I contacted NXP support to get more information about how to get the newest version of Xen while building my Image. My question is, which Xen version do you recommend?

Cheers
Youssef El Mesdadi

On 13/01/2023 12:56, El Mesdadi Youssef ESK UILD7 wrote:
> Hello Julien,

Hi,

> While building my image using the BSP-linux of NXP, the version that was downloaded is Xen 4.14.

Do you know where the source are downloaded from?

> The error I receive while tipping xentrace is: Command not found.

"Command not found" means the program hasn't been installed.

> I assume in this Xen version, Xentrace is not compatible with ARM
> architecture
The support for xentrace on Arm has been added around Xen 4.12. So it should work for Xen 4.14 (even though I don't recommend using older release).

I would suggest to check how you are building the tools and which package will be installed.

> My question is, is there any new version of Xen that supports Xentrace on ARM? If yes how could I install it? Because Xen.4.14 was installed automatically by typing this ( DISTRO_FEATURES_append += "xen") in the local.conf file while creating my image.

I am not familiar with the BSP-linux of NXP as this is not a project maintained by Xen Project.

If you need support for it, then I would suggest to discuss with NXP directly.

> Or is there any source on Xentrace that is compatible with ARM on GitHub, that I could download and compile myself?
Even if the hypervisor is Xen, you seem to use code provided by an external entity. I can't advise on the next steps without knowing the modification that NXP made in the hypervisor.

> Is there any tutorial that could help me create those drivers? And how complicated is that, to create them?

I am not aware of any tutorial. Regarding the complexity, it all depends on what exactly you want to do.

> Or can they be assigned just with PCI-Passthrough?

PCI passthrough is not yet supported on Arm. That said, I was not expecting the GPIO/LED/Can-interface to be PCI devices.

If they are platform devices (i.e non-PCI devices), then you could potentially directly assign them to *one* guest (this would not work if you need to share them).

I wrote potentially because if the device is DMA-capabable, then the device must be behind an IOMMU.

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall

* Re: AW: AW: Xenalyze on ARM ( NXP S32G3 with Cortex-A53)
@ 2023-01-19 16:43         ` Julien Grall
From: Julien Grall @ 2023-01-19 16:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: El Mesdadi Youssef ESK UILD7, xen-devel; +Cc: Stefano Stabellini

On 19/01/2023 14:22, El Mesdadi Youssef ESK UILD7 wrote:
>> The support for xentrace on Arm has been added around Xen 4.12. So it should work for Xen 4.14 (even though I don't recommend using older release).
>
> Hello Julian,
> First of all, thank you for the help. I contacted NXP support to get more information about how to get the newest version of Xen while building my Image. My question is, which Xen version do you recommend?

I would always recomment the latest stable version available. In this
case, this is Xen 4.17.

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall

* AW: AW: Xenstore failed to start / Xenalyze on ARM ( NXP S32G3 with Cortex-A53)
@ 2023-02-07  9:35       ` El Mesdadi Youssef ESK UILD7
From: El Mesdadi Youssef ESK UILD7 @ 2023-02-07  9:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Julien Grall, xen-devel; +Cc: Stefano Stabellini

> hello Julien,

>first of all thank you so much for the support,  after flashing Xen on the S32G3 I noticed that I cannot create DomUs.
>when I also give the xl list, it does not even show Dom0 and stays blocked.

root@s32g399aevb3:~# xl list
Name                                        ID   Mem VCPUs      State   Time(s)

root@s32g399aevb3:~#

>I assume this is because xenstore failed to start, the error is shown in the messages during the boot time.

[FAILED] Failed to start The Xen xenstore.
See 'systemctl status xenstored.service' for details.

[FAILED] Failed to mount NFSD configuration filesystem.
See 'systemctl status proc-fs-nfsd.mount' for details.

>Here is xl.conf in case you need information about this file:

root@s32g399aevb3:/etc/xen# cat xl.conf
## Global XL config file ##

# Set domain-id policy. "xen" means that the hypervisor will choose the
# id of a new domain. "random" means that a random value will be chosen.
#domid_policy="xen"

# Control whether dom0 is ballooned down when xen doesn't have enough
# free memory to create a domain.  "auto" means only balloon if dom0
# starts with all the host's memory.
#autoballoon="auto"

# full path of the lockfile used by xl during domain creation
#lockfile="/var/lock/xl"

# default output format used by "xl list -l"
#output_format="json"

# first block device to be used for temporary VM disk mounts
#blkdev_start="xvda"

# default option to run hotplug scripts from xl
# if disabled the old behaviour will be used, and hotplug scripts will be
# launched by udev.
#run_hotplug_scripts=1

# default backend domain to connect guest vifs to.  This can be any
# valid domain identifier.
#vif.default.backend="0"

# default gateway device to use with vif-route hotplug script
#vif.default.gatewaydev="eth0"

# default vif script to use if none is specified in the guest config
#vif.default.script="vif-bridge"

# default bridge device to use with vif-bridge hotplug scripts
#vif.default.bridge="xenbr0"

# Reserve a claim of memory when launching a guest. This guarantees immediate
# feedback whether the guest can be launched due to memory exhaustion
# (which can take a long time to find out if launching huge guests).
# see xl.conf(5) for details.
#claim_mode=1

# Specify global vcpu hard affinity masks. See xl.conf(5) for details.
#vm.cpumask="0-7"
#vm.pv.cpumask="0-3"
#vm.hvm.cpumask="3-7"

>next are the messages during the boot time:

NOTICE:  Reset status: Power-On Reset
NOTICE:  BL2: v2.5(release):bsp33.0-2.5-dirty
NOTICE:  BL2: Built : 14:01:09, Jun 15 2022
NOTICE:  BL2: Booting BL31

U-Boot 2020.04+g9cdfca686e (Jun 10 2022 - 11:46:41 +0000)

CPU:   NXP S32G399A rev. 1.0
Model: NXP S32G3XXX-EVB
DRAM:  3.5 GiB
MMC:   FSL_SDHC: 0
Using internal clock for PCIe0, CRNS
Configuring PCIe0 as RootComplex(x2)
Using internal clock for PCIe1, CRNS
Frequency 100Mhz configured for PCIe1
Configuring PCIe1 as SGMII [XPCS0 1G, XPCS1 OFF(PCIex1)]
Setting PCI Device and Vendor IDs to 0x4300:0x1957
PCIe0: Failed to get link up
Pcie0: LINK_DBG_1: 0x00000000, LINK_DBG_2: 0x00000800 (expected 0x000000d1)
DEBUG_R0: 0x00ed4001, DEBUG_R1: 0x08600000
PCI: Failed autoconfig bar 1c
PCIe1: Not configuring PCIe, PHY not configured
In:    serial@401c8000
Out:   serial@401c8000
Err:   serial@401c8000
No matching device ID found for devid FFFFFFFF, cs 0.
Error SJA1105 configuration not completed
Net:   EQOS phy: rgmii @ 4

Warning: eth_eqos (eth0) using random MAC address - f6:65:86:a2:0e:f8
eth0: eth_eqos PFE: emac0: sgmii emac1: none emac2: none

Warning: eth_pfeng using MAC address from ROM
, eth1: eth_pfeng
Hit any key to stop autoboot:  0
 PFE: emac0: sgmii emac1: none emac2: none
 PFE: emac0: sgmii emac1: none emac2: none
1039 bytes read in 9 ms (112.3 KiB/s)
## Executing script at 80200000
1048688 bytes read in 36 ms (27.8 MiB/s)
14034952 bytes read in 201 ms (66.6 MiB/s)
38461 bytes read in 9 ms (4.1 MiB/s)
## Flattened Device Tree blob at 86600000
   Booting using the fdt blob at 0x86600000
   Using Device Tree in place at 0000000086600000, end 000000008660dfff
DT: Enabling PFE
DT: Enabling PFE_EMAC_0
DT: pfe0 set to 00:01:be:be:ef:11
DT: Disabling PFE_EMAC_1
DT: Disabling PFE_EMAC_2

Starting kernel ...

- UART enabled -
- Boot CPU booting -
- Current EL 00000008 -
- Initialize CPU -
- Turning on paging -
- Zero BSS -
- Ready -
(XEN) Checking for initrd in /chosen
(XEN) RAM: 0000000080000000 - 00000000ffffffff
(XEN) RAM: 0000000880000000 - 00000008dfffffff
(XEN)
(XEN) MODULE[0]: 0000000085600000 - 00000000857430c8 Xen
(XEN) MODULE[1]: 0000000086600000 - 000000008660a000 Device Tree
(XEN) MODULE[2]: 0000000085800000 - 0000000086562808 Kernel
(XEN)  RESVD[0]: 00000000ff800000 - 00000000ff9fffff
(XEN)  RESVD[1]: 00000000c0000000 - 00000000c03fffff
(XEN)  RESVD[2]: 00000000c0400000 - 00000000c07fffff
(XEN)  RESVD[3]: 00000000d0000000 - 00000000d03fffff
(XEN)  RESVD[4]: 0000000084000000 - 000000008407ffff
(XEN)  RESVD[5]: 0000000034000000 - 000000003407ffff
(XEN)  RESVD[6]: 0000000034080000 - 000000003409ffff
(XEN)  RESVD[7]: 0000000083200000 - 00000000835dffff
(XEN)  RESVD[8]: 00000000835e0000 - 00000000835fffff
(XEN)
(XEN)
(XEN) Command line: dom0_mem=512M dom0_max_vcpus=1 bootscrub=0
(XEN) PFN compression on bits 20...22
(XEN) Domain heap initialised
(XEN) Booting using Device Tree
(XEN) Platform: NXP S32-Gen1
(XEN) No dtuart path configured
(XEN) Bad console= option 'dtuart'
 Xen 4.14.0
(XEN) Xen version 4.14.0 (xen-4.14-r0@fsl-auto) (aarch64-fsl-linux-gcc (GCC) 10.                                                                                                                               2.0) debug=y  2022-05-18
(XEN) Latest ChangeSet: Wed May 18 15:47:26 2022 +0300 git:becdd18e50-dirty
(XEN) build-id: c93be820bfe87b5abccd95ea86e98121e1231249
(XEN) Processor: 410fd034: "ARM Limited", variant: 0x0, part 0xd03, rev 0x4
(XEN) 64-bit Execution:
(XEN)   Processor Features: 0000000001002222 0000000000000000
(XEN)     Exception Levels: EL3:64+32 EL2:64+32 EL1:64+32 EL0:64+32
(XEN)     Extensions: FloatingPoint AdvancedSIMD GICv3-SysReg
(XEN)   Debug Features: 0000000010305106 0000000000000000
(XEN)   Auxiliary Features: 0000000000000000 0000000000000000
(XEN)   Memory Model Features: 0000000000001122 0000000000000000
(XEN)   ISA Features:  0000000000011120 0000000000000000
(XEN) 32-bit Execution:
(XEN)   Processor Features: 00000131:10011011
(XEN)     Instruction Sets: AArch32 A32 Thumb Thumb-2 Jazelle
(XEN)     Extensions: GenericTimer Security
(XEN)   Debug Features: 03010066
(XEN)   Auxiliary Features: 00000000
(XEN)   Memory Model Features: 10201105 40000000 01260000 02102211
(XEN)  ISA Features: 02101110 13112111 21232042 01112131 00011142 00011121
(XEN) Using SMC Calling Convention v1.2
(XEN) Using PSCI v1.1
(XEN) SMP: Allowing 8 CPUs
(XEN) enabled workaround for: ARM erratum 1530924
(XEN) Generic Timer IRQ: phys=30 hyp=26 virt=27 Freq: 5000 KHz
(XEN) GICv3 initialization:
(XEN)       gic_dist_addr=0x00000050800000
(XEN)       gic_maintenance_irq=25
(XEN)       gic_rdist_stride=0
(XEN)       gic_rdist_regions=1
(XEN)       redistributor regions:
(XEN)         - region 0: 0x00000050900000 - 0x00000050b00000
(XEN) GICv3 compatible with GICv2 cbase 0x00000050400000 vbase 0x00000050420000
(XEN) GICv3: 576 lines, (IID 0001143b).
(XEN) GICv3: CPU0: Found redistributor in region 0 @000000004001a000
(XEN) XSM Framework v1.0.0 initialized
(XEN) Initialising XSM SILO mode
(XEN) Using scheduler: SMP Credit Scheduler rev2 (credit2)
(XEN) Initializing Credit2 scheduler
(XEN)  load_precision_shift: 18
(XEN)  load_window_shift: 30
(XEN)  underload_balance_tolerance: 0
(XEN)  overload_balance_tolerance: -3
(XEN)  runqueues arrangement: socket
(XEN)  cap enforcement granularity: 10ms
(XEN) load tracking window length 1073741824 ns
(XEN) Allocated console ring of 64 KiB.
(XEN) CPU0: Guest atomics will try 13 times before pausing the domain
(XEN) Bringing up CPU1
- CPU 00000001 booting -
- Current EL 00000008 -
- Initialize CPU -
- Turning on paging -
- Ready -
(XEN) GICv3: CPU1: Found redistributor in region 0 @000000004003a000
(XEN) CPU1: Guest atomics will try 15 times before pausing the domain
(XEN) CPU 1 booted.
(XEN) Bringing up CPU2
- CPU 00000100 booting -
- Current EL 00000008 -
- Initialize CPU -
- Turning on paging -
- Ready -
(XEN) GICv3: CPU2: Found redistributor in region 0 @000000004009a000
(XEN) CPU2: Guest atomics will try 15 times before pausing the domain
(XEN) CPU 2 booted.
(XEN) Bringing up CPU3
- CPU 00000101 booting -
- Current EL 00000008 -
- Initialize CPU -
- Turning on paging -
- Ready -
(XEN) GICv3: CPU3: Found redistributor in region 0 @00000000400ba000
(XEN) CPU3: Guest atomics will try 15 times before pausing the domain
(XEN) CPU 3 booted.
(XEN) Bringing up CPU4
- CPU 00000002 booting -
- Current EL 00000008 -
- Initialize CPU -
- Turning on paging -
- Ready -
(XEN) GICv3: CPU4: Found redistributor in region 0 @000000004005a000
(XEN) CPU4: Guest atomics will try 14 times before pausing the domain
(XEN) CPU 4 booted.
(XEN) Bringing up CPU5
- CPU 00000003 booting -
- Current EL 00000008 -
- Initialize CPU -
- Turning on paging -
- Ready -
(XEN) GICv3: CPU5: Found redistributor in region 0 @000000004007a000
(XEN) CPU5: Guest atomics will try 15 times before pausing the domain
(XEN) CPU 5 booted.
(XEN) Bringing up CPU6
- CPU 00000102 booting -
- Current EL 00000008 -
- Initialize CPU -
- Turning on paging -
- Ready -
(XEN) GICv3: CPU6: Found redistributor in region 0 @00000000400da000
(XEN) CPU6: Guest atomics will try 16 times before pausing the domain
(XEN) CPU 6 booted.
(XEN) Bringing up CPU7
- CPU 00000103 booting -
- Current EL 00000008 -
- Initialize CPU -
- Turning on paging -
- Ready -
(XEN) GICv3: CPU7: Found redistributor in region 0 @00000000400fa000
(XEN) CPU7: Guest atomics will try 15 times before pausing the domain
(XEN) CPU 7 booted.
(XEN) Brought up 8 CPUs
(XEN) I/O virtualisation disabled
(XEN) P2M: 40-bit IPA with 40-bit PA and 8-bit VMID
(XEN) P2M: 3 levels with order-1 root, VTCR 0x80023558
(XEN) Scheduling granularity: cpu, 1 CPU per sched-resource
(XEN) Adding cpu 0 to runqueue 0
(XEN)  First cpu on runqueue, activating
(XEN) Adding cpu 1 to runqueue 0
(XEN) Adding cpu 2 to runqueue 0
(XEN) Adding cpu 3 to runqueue 0
(XEN) Adding cpu 4 to runqueue 0
(XEN) Adding cpu 5 to runqueue 0
(XEN) Adding cpu 6 to runqueue 0
(XEN) Adding cpu 7 to runqueue 0
(XEN) alternatives: Patching with alt table 00000000002d4308 -> 00000000002d4b3c
(XEN) *** LOADING DOMAIN 0 ***
(XEN) Loading d0 kernel from boot module @ 0000000085800000
(XEN) Allocating 1:1 mappings totalling 512MB for dom0:
(XEN) BANK[0] 0x000000a0000000-0x000000c0000000 (512MB)
(XEN) Grant table range: 0x00000085600000-0x00000085640000
(XEN) Allocating PPI 16 for event channel interrupt
(XEN) Loading zImage from 0000000085800000 to 00000000a0000000-00000000a0d62808
(XEN) Loading d0 DTB to 0x00000000a8000000-0x00000000a800947a
(XEN) Initial low memory virq threshold set at 0x4000 pages.
(XEN) Std. Loglevel: All
(XEN) Guest Loglevel: All
(XEN) *** Serial input to DOM0 (type 'CTRL-a' three times to switch input)
(XEN) Freed 352kB init memory.
(XEN) d0v0: vGICD: RAZ on reserved register offset 0x00000c
(XEN) d0v0: vGICD: unhandled word write 0x000000ffffffff to ICACTIVER4
(XEN) d0v0: vGICD: unhandled word write 0x000000ffffffff to ICACTIVER8
(XEN) d0v0: vGICD: unhandled word write 0x000000ffffffff to ICACTIVER12
(XEN) d0v0: vGICD: unhandled word write 0x000000ffffffff to ICACTIVER16
(XEN) d0v0: vGICD: unhandled word write 0x000000ffffffff to ICACTIVER20
(XEN) d0v0: vGICD: unhandled word write 0x000000ffffffff to ICACTIVER24
(XEN) d0v0: vGICD: unhandled word write 0x000000ffffffff to ICACTIVER28
(XEN) d0v0: vGICD: unhandled word write 0x000000ffffffff to ICACTIVER32
(XEN) d0v0: vGICD: unhandled word write 0x000000ffffffff to ICACTIVER36
(XEN) d0v0: vGICD: unhandled word write 0x000000ffffffff to ICACTIVER40
(XEN) d0v0: vGICD: unhandled word write 0x000000ffffffff to ICACTIVER44
(XEN) d0v0: vGICD: unhandled word write 0x000000ffffffff to ICACTIVER48
(XEN) d0v0: vGICD: unhandled word write 0x000000ffffffff to ICACTIVER52
(XEN) d0v0: vGICD: unhandled word write 0x000000ffffffff to ICACTIVER56
(XEN) d0v0: vGICD: unhandled word write 0x000000ffffffff to ICACTIVER60
(XEN) d0v0: vGICD: unhandled word write 0x000000ffffffff to ICACTIVER64
(XEN) d0v0: vGICD: unhandled word write 0x000000ffffffff to ICACTIVER68
(XEN) d0v0: vGICR: SGI: unhandled word write 0x000000ffffffff to ICACTIVER0
[    0.000000] Booting Linux on physical CPU 0x0000000000 [0x410fd034]
[    0.000000] Linux version 5.10.109-rt65+g0bace7fde5f5 (oe-user@oe-host) (aarc                                                                                                                               h64-fsl-linux-gcc (GCC) 10.2.0, GNU ld (GNU Binutils) 2.35.1) #1 SMP PREEMPT Fri                                                                                                                                Jun 24 15:01:08 UTC 2022
[    0.000000] Machine model: NXP S32G3XXX-EVB3
[    0.000000] Xen 4.14 support found
[    0.000000] Reserved memory: created DMA memory pool at 0x0000000083200000, s                                                                                                                               ize 3 MiB
[    0.000000] OF: reserved mem: initialized node pfebufs@83200000, compatible i                                                                                                                               d shared-dma-pool
[    0.000000] Zone ranges:
[    0.000000]   DMA      [mem 0x0000000034000000-0x00000000ff9fffff]
[    0.000000]   DMA32    empty
[    0.000000]   Normal   empty
[    0.000000] Movable zone start for each node
[    0.000000] Early memory node ranges
[    0.000000]   node   0: [mem 0x0000000034000000-0x000000003409ffff]
[    0.000000]   node   0: [mem 0x0000000083200000-0x00000000835dffff]
[    0.000000]   node   0: [mem 0x00000000835e0000-0x00000000835fffff]
[    0.000000]   node   0: [mem 0x0000000084000000-0x000000008407ffff]
[    0.000000]   node   0: [mem 0x00000000a0000000-0x00000000bfffffff]
[    0.000000]   node   0: [mem 0x00000000c0000000-0x00000000c07fffff]
[    0.000000]   node   0: [mem 0x00000000d0000000-0x00000000d03fffff]
[    0.000000]   node   0: [mem 0x00000000ff800000-0x00000000ff9fffff]
[    0.000000] Initmem setup node 0 [mem 0x0000000034000000-0x00000000ff9fffff]
[    0.000000] cma: Reserved 256 MiB at 0x00000000ad000000
[    0.000000] psci: probing for conduit method from DT.
[    0.000000] psci: PSCIv1.1 detected in firmware.
[    0.000000] psci: Using standard PSCI v0.2 function IDs
[    0.000000] psci: Trusted OS migration not required
[    0.000000] psci: SMC Calling Convention v1.1
[    0.000000] percpu: Embedded 17 pages/cpu s32024 r8192 d29416 u69632
[    0.000000] Detected VIPT I-cache on CPU0
[    0.000000] CPU features: detected: ARM erratum 845719
[    0.000000] CPU features: detected: GIC system register CPU interface
[    0.000000] CPU features: detected: ARM errata 1165522, 1319367, 1530923, or                                                                                                                                1530924
[    0.000000] Built 1 zonelists, mobility grouping on.  Total pages: 134109
[    0.000000] Kernel command line: console=ttyLF0,115200 earlycon=xen earlyprin                                                                                                                               tk=xen root=/dev/mmcblk0p2 rw clk_ignore_unused
[    0.000000] Dentry cache hash table entries: 131072 (order: 8, 1048576 bytes,                                                                                                                                linear)
[    0.000000] Inode-cache hash table entries: 65536 (order: 7, 524288 bytes, li                                                                                                                               near)
[    0.000000] mem auto-init: stack:off, heap alloc:off, heap free:off
[    0.000000] Memory: 202252K/543872K available (8766K kernel code, 650K rwdata                                                                                                                               , 2880K rodata, 1344K init, 245K bss, 79476K reserved, 262144K cma-reserved)
[    0.000000] rcu: Preemptible hierarchical RCU implementation.
[    0.000000] rcu:     RCU event tracing is enabled.
[    0.000000] rcu:     RCU restricting CPUs from NR_CPUS=8 to nr_cpu_ids=1.
[    0.000000]  Trampoline variant of Tasks RCU enabled.
[    0.000000]  Tracing variant of Tasks RCU enabled.
[    0.000000] rcu: RCU calculated value of scheduler-enlistment delay is 25 jif                                                                                                                               fies.
[    0.000000] rcu: Adjusting geometry for rcu_fanout_leaf=16, nr_cpu_ids=1
[    0.000000] NR_IRQS: 64, nr_irqs: 64, preallocated irqs: 0
[    0.000000] GICv3: 544 SPIs implemented
[    0.000000] GICv3: 0 Extended SPIs implemented
[    0.000000] GICv3: Distributor has no Range Selector support
[    0.000000] GICv3: 16 PPIs implemented
[    0.000000] GICv3: CPU0: found redistributor 0 region 0:0x0000000050900000
[    0.000000] random: get_random_bytes called from start_kernel+0x31c/0x4ec wit                                                                                                                               h crng_init=0
[    0.000000] arch_timer: cp15 timer(s) running at 5.00MHz (virt).
[    0.000000] clocksource: arch_sys_counter: mask: 0xffffffffffffff max_cycles:                                                                                                                                0x127350b88, max_idle_ns: 440795202120 ns
[    0.000001] sched_clock: 56 bits at 5MHz, resolution 200ns, wraps every 43980                                                                                                                               46511100ns
[    0.000357] Console: colour dummy device 80x25
[    0.000385] Calibrating delay loop (skipped), value calculated using timer fr                                                                                                                               equency.. 10.00 BogoMIPS (lpj=20000)
[    0.000395] pid_max: default: 32768 minimum: 301
[    0.000489] Mount-cache hash table entries: 2048 (order: 2, 16384 bytes, line                                                                                                                               ar)
[    0.000500] Mountpoint-cache hash table entries: 2048 (order: 2, 16384 bytes,                                                                                                                                linear)
[    0.001943] xen:grant_table: Grant tables using version 1 layout
[    0.001964] Grant table initialized
[    0.001994] xen:events: Using FIFO-based ABI
[    0.002023] Xen: initializing cpu0
[    0.002127] rcu: Hierarchical SRCU implementation.
[    0.002412] smp: Bringing up secondary CPUs ...
[    0.002415] smp: Brought up 1 node, 1 CPU
[    0.002419] SMP: Total of 1 processors activated.
[    0.002427] CPU features: detected: 32-bit EL0 Support
[    0.002433] CPU features: detected: CRC32 instructions
[    0.009718] CPU: All CPU(s) started at EL1
[    0.009731] alternatives: patching kernel code
[    0.010183] devtmpfs: initialized
[    0.014415] clocksource: jiffies: mask: 0xffffffff max_cycles: 0xffffffff, ma                                                                                                                               x_idle_ns: 7645041785100000 ns
[    0.014429] futex hash table entries: 256 (order: 2, 16384 bytes, linear)
[    0.020426] pinctrl core: initialized pinctrl subsystem
[    0.020983] NET: Registered protocol family 16
[    0.022141] DMA: preallocated 128 KiB GFP_KERNEL pool for atomic allocations
[    0.022218] DMA: preallocated 128 KiB GFP_KERNEL|GFP_DMA pool for atomic allo                                                                                                                               cations
[    0.022309] DMA: preallocated 128 KiB GFP_KERNEL|GFP_DMA32 pool for atomic al                                                                                                                               locations
[    0.022851] thermal_sys: Registered thermal governor 'step_wise'
[    0.023110] hw-breakpoint: found 6 breakpoint and 4 watchpoint registers.
[    0.023153] ASID allocator initialised with 65536 entries
[    0.023218] xen:swiotlb_xen: Warning: only able to allocate 4 MB for software                                                                                                                                IO TLB
[    0.023933] software IO TLB: mapped [mem 0x00000000a1800000-0x00000000a1c0000                                                                                                                               0] (4MB)
[    0.023998] Serial: AMBA PL011 UART driver
[    0.024571] arm-scmi firmware:scmi: SCMI Notifications - Core Enabled.
[    0.024649] arm-scmi firmware:scmi: No. of Protocol > MAX_PROTOCOLS_IMP
[    0.024654] arm-scmi firmware:scmi: SCMI Protocol v2.0 'NXP:S32G399A' Firmwar                                                                                                                               e version 0x0
[    0.039850] HugeTLB registered 1.00 GiB page size, pre-allocated 0 pages
[    0.039858] HugeTLB registered 32.0 MiB page size, pre-allocated 0 pages
[    0.039862] HugeTLB registered 2.00 MiB page size, pre-allocated 0 pages
[    0.039866] HugeTLB registered 64.0 KiB page size, pre-allocated 0 pages
[    0.043412] scmi-clocks scmi_dev.1: failed to register clock 87
[    0.043421] scmi-clocks scmi_dev.1: failed to register clock 88
[    0.043428] scmi-clocks scmi_dev.1: failed to register clock 89
[    0.043434] scmi-clocks scmi_dev.1: failed to register clock 90
[    0.043507] scmi-clocks scmi_dev.1: failed to register clock 95
[    0.043514] scmi-clocks scmi_dev.1: failed to register clock 96
[    0.043520] scmi-clocks scmi_dev.1: failed to register clock 97
[    0.043526] scmi-clocks scmi_dev.1: failed to register clock 98
[    0.046871] xen:balloon: Initialising balloon driver
[    0.047230] vgaarb: loaded
[    0.047367] SCSI subsystem initialized
[    0.047494] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbfs
[    0.047521] usbcore: registered new interface driver hub
[    0.047541] usbcore: registered new device driver usb
[    0.047818] pps_core: LinuxPPS API ver. 1 registered
[    0.047821] pps_core: Software ver. 5.3.6 - Copyright 2005-2007 Rodolfo Giome                                                                                                                               tti <giometti@linux.it>
[    0.047831] PTP clock support registered
[    0.048664] clocksource: Switched to clocksource arch_sys_counter
[    0.053083] NET: Registered protocol family 2
[    0.053173] IP idents hash table entries: 16384 (order: 5, 131072 bytes, line                                                                                                                               ar)
[    0.053762] tcp_listen_portaddr_hash hash table entries: 512 (order: 1, 8192                                                                                                                                bytes, linear)
[    0.053787] TCP established hash table entries: 8192 (order: 4, 65536 bytes,                                                                                                                                linear)
[    0.053847] TCP bind hash table entries: 8192 (order: 5, 131072 bytes, linear                                                                                                                               )
[    0.053970] TCP: Hash tables configured (established 8192 bind 8192)
[    0.054028] UDP hash table entries: 512 (order: 2, 16384 bytes, linear)
[    0.054052] UDP-Lite hash table entries: 512 (order: 2, 16384 bytes, linear)
[    0.054147] NET: Registered protocol family 1
[    0.054435] RPC: Registered named UNIX socket transport module.
[    0.054439] RPC: Registered udp transport module.
[    0.054441] RPC: Registered tcp transport module.
[    0.054443] RPC: Registered tcp NFSv4.1 backchannel transport module.
[    0.054451] PCI: CLS 0 bytes, default 64
[    0.055375] workingset: timestamp_bits=62 max_order=17 bucket_order=0
[    0.055858] fuse: init (API version 7.32)
[    0.055965] NET: Registered protocol family 38
[    0.055988] Block layer SCSI generic (bsg) driver version 0.4 loaded (major 2                                                                                                                               48)
[    0.055993] io scheduler mq-deadline registered
[    0.055997] io scheduler kyber registered
[    0.057025] s32g-siul2-pinctrl 4009c240.siul2-pinctrl: initialized s32 pinctr                                                                                                                               l driver
[    0.057965] gpio-339 (llcecan0-en): hogged as output/high
[    0.057983] gpio-340 (llcecan0-stby): hogged as output/high
[    0.057998] gpio-342 (llcecan4-en): hogged as output/high
[    0.058014] gpio-343 (llcecan4-stby): hogged as output/high
[    0.058029] gpio-345 (llcecan5-en): hogged as output/high
[    0.058044] gpio-346 (llcecan5-stby): hogged as output/high
[    0.058058] gpio-351 (llcecan6-en): hogged as output/high
[    0.058072] gpio-352 (llcecan6-stby): hogged as output/high
[    0.058089] gpio-353 (llcecan12-stby): hogged as output/high
[    0.058103] gpio-358 (llcecan12-en): hogged as output/high
[    0.058120] gpio-360 (llcecan13-en): hogged as output/high
[    0.058135] gpio-361 (llcecan13-stby): hogged as output/high
[    0.058151] gpio-382 (llcecan15-en): hogged as output/high
[    0.058165] gpio-383 (llcecan15-stby): hogged as output/high
[    0.059358] xen:xen_evtchn: Event-channel device installed
[    0.060467] serial: Freescale linflex driver
[    0.060686] 401c8000.serial: ttyLF0 at MMIO 0x401c8000 (irq = 25, base_baud =                                                                                                                                7812500) is a FSL_LINFLEX
[    0.060735] printk: console [ttyLF0] enabled
[    0.061072] 401cc000.serial: ttyLF1 at MMIO 0x401cc000 (irq = 26, base_baud =                                                                                                                                7812500) is a FSL_LINFLEX
[    0.061385] 402bc000.serial: ttyLF2 at MMIO 0x402bc000 (irq = 44, base_baud =                                                                                                                                7812500) is a FSL_LINFLEX
[    0.061832] cacheinfo: Unable to detect cache hierarchy for CPU 0
[    0.061846] Invalid max_queues (4), will use default max: 1.
[    0.062193] fsl_fccu 4030c000.fccu: FCCU status is 0 (normal)
[    0.063813] spi-nor spi0.0: mt35xu02g (262144 Kbytes)
[    0.065365] vcan: Virtual CAN interface driver
[    0.065370] slcan: serial line CAN interface driver
[    0.065372] slcan: 10 dynamic interface channels.
[    0.065377] CAN device driver interface
[    0.065555] e100: Intel(R) PRO/100 Network Driver
[    0.065558] e100: Copyright(c) 1999-2006 Intel Corporation
[    0.065585] e1000: Intel(R) PRO/1000 Network Driver
[    0.065588] e1000: Copyright (c) 1999-2006 Intel Corporation.
[    0.065615] e1000e: Intel(R) PRO/1000 Network Driver
[    0.065616] e1000e: Copyright(c) 1999 - 2015 Intel Corporation.
[    0.065642] igb: Intel(R) Gigabit Ethernet Network Driver
[    0.065645] igb: Copyright (c) 2007-2014 Intel Corporation.
[    0.065920] xen_netfront: Initialising Xen virtual ethernet driver
[    0.066016] hse-uio 40211000.mu1b: firmware not found
[    0.066208] ehci_hcd: USB 2.0 'Enhanced' Host Controller (EHCI) Driver
[    0.066213] ehci-pci: EHCI PCI platform driver
[    0.066318] usbcore: registered new interface driver uas
[    0.066346] usbcore: registered new interface driver usb-storage
[    0.067503] s32gen1-rtc 40060000.rtc: registered as rtc0
[    0.067533] s32gen1-rtc 40060000.rtc: setting system clock to 1970-01-01T00:0                                                                                                                               0:00 UTC (0)
[    0.067665] i2c /dev entries driver
[    0.068026] sac58r-wdt 4010c000.swt: SAC58R/S32GEN1 Watchdog Timer Registered                                                                                                                               . timeout=30s (nowayout=0)
[    0.068204] sac58r-wdt 40200000.swt: SAC58R/S32GEN1 Watchdog Timer Registered                                                                                                                               . timeout=30s (nowayout=0)
[    0.068371] sac58r-wdt 40204000.swt: SAC58R/S32GEN1 Watchdog Timer Registered                                                                                                                               . timeout=30s (nowayout=0)
[    0.068538] sac58r-wdt 40208000.swt: SAC58R/S32GEN1 Watchdog Timer Registered                                                                                                                               . timeout=30s (nowayout=0)
[    0.068776] sac58r-wdt 40500000.swt: SAC58R/S32GEN1 Watchdog Timer Registered                                                                                                                               . timeout=30s (nowayout=0)
[    0.068950] sac58r-wdt 40504000.swt: SAC58R/S32GEN1 Watchdog Timer Registered                                                                                                                               . timeout=30s (nowayout=0)
[    0.069112] sac58r-wdt 40508000.swt: SAC58R/S32GEN1 Watchdog Timer Registered                                                                                                                               . timeout=30s (nowayout=0)
[    0.069279] sac58r-wdt 4050c000.swt: SAC58R/S32GEN1 Watchdog Timer Registered                                                                                                                               . timeout=30s (nowayout=0)
[    0.069492] sdhci: Secure Digital Host Controller Interface driver
[    0.069495] sdhci: Copyright(c) Pierre Ossman
[    0.069497] sdhci-pltfm: SDHCI platform and OF driver helper
[    0.069837] mmc0: CQHCI version 5.10
[    0.070452] hse 40210000.mu0b: firmware not found
[    0.070658] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbhid
[    0.070662] usbhid: USB HID core driver
[    0.082993] s32-adc 401f8000.adc: Device initialized successfully.
[    0.094947] s32-adc 402e8000.adc: Device initialized successfully.
[    0.095109] nxp_s32_ddr_perf 403e0000.ddr-perf: probing device
[    0.095353] nxp_s32_ddr_perf 403e0000.ddr-perf: device initialized successful                                                                                                                               ly
[    0.095430] s32-siul2-nvmem 4009c000.nvram: initialize s32 siul2 nvmem driver
[    0.095550] s32-siul2-nvmem 44010000.nvram: initialize s32 siul2 nvmem driver
[    0.095949] NET: Registered protocol family 10
[    0.096436] Segment Routing with IPv6
[    0.096476] sit: IPv6, IPv4 and MPLS over IPv4 tunneling driver
[    0.096852] NET: Registered protocol family 17
[    0.096947] can: controller area network core
[    0.096980] NET: Registered protocol family 29
[    0.096984] can: raw protocol
[    0.096989] can: broadcast manager protocol
[    0.096996] can: netlink gateway - max_hops=1
[    0.097014] 8021q: 802.1Q VLAN Support v1.8
[    0.097149] printk: console [ttyLF0]: printing thread started
[    0.100703] mmc0: SDHCI controller on 402f0000.usdhc [402f0000.usdhc] using A                                                                                                                               DMA
[    0.108674] phy-s32gen1-serdes 40480000.serdes: Using mode 0 for SerDes subsy                                                                                                                               stem
[    0.109020] phy-s32gen1-serdes 44180000.serdes: Using mode 3 for SerDes subsy                                                                                                                               stem
[    0.115131] phy-s32gen1-serdes 44180000.serdes: Unstable RX detected on XPCS1
[    0.115158] phy-s32gen1-serdes 44180000.serdes: Unstable RX detected on XPCS0
[    0.115337] s32gen1-pcie 40400000.pcie: Configured as RootComplex
[    0.115627] s32gen1-pcie 40400000.pcie: Setting PCI Device and Vendor IDs to                                                                                                                                0x4300:0x1957
[    0.116614] s32gen1-pcie 40400000.pcie: Allocated line 0 for interrupt 52 (ms                                                                                                                               i)
[    0.383316] mmc0: Command Queue Engine enabled
[    0.383326] mmc0: new DDR MMC card at address 0001
[    0.391409] mmcblk0: mmc0:0001 G1M15M 59.3 GiB
[    0.391539] mmcblk0boot0: mmc0:0001 G1M15M partition 1 31.5 MiB
[    0.391661] mmcblk0boot1: mmc0:0001 G1M15M partition 2 31.5 MiB
[    0.391804] mmcblk0rpmb: mmc0:0001 G1M15M partition 3 4.00 MiB, chardev (243:                                                                                                                               0)
[    0.399208]  mmcblk0: p1 p2 p3
[    1.136116] s32gen1-pcie 40400000.pcie: Failed to stabilize PHY link
[    1.136123] s32gen1-pcie 40400000.pcie: Configuring as RootComplex
[    1.136136] s32gen1-pcie 40400000.pcie: host bridge /soc/pcie@40400000 ranges                                                                                                                               :
[    1.136177] s32gen1-pcie 40400000.pcie:       IO 0x5ffffe0000..0x5ffffeffff -                                                                                                                               > 0x0000000000
[    1.136195] s32gen1-pcie 40400000.pcie:      MEM 0x5800000000..0x5ffffdffff -                                                                                                                               > 0x0000000000
(XEN) physdev.c:16:d0v0 PHYSDEVOP cmd=25: not implemented
[    2.142041] s32gen1-pcie 40400000.pcie: Phy link never came up
(XEN) physdev.c:16:d0v0 PHYSDEVOP cmd=15: not implemented
[    2.142133] s32gen1-pcie 40400000.pcie: PCI host bridge to bus 0000:00
[    2.142139] pci_bus 0000:00: root bus resource [bus 00-ff]
[    2.142147] pci_bus 0000:00: root bus resource [io  0x0000-0xffff]
[    2.142153] pci_bus 0000:00: root bus resource [mem 0x5800000000-0x5ffffdffff                                                                                                                               ] (bus address [0x00000000-0x7fffdffff])
[    2.142201] pci 0000:00:00.0: [16c3:4300] type 01 class 0x060400
[    2.142224] pci 0000:00:00.0: reg 0x10: [mem 0x5800000000-0x58000fffff]
[    2.142242] pci 0000:00:00.0: reg 0x38: [mem 0x5800000000-0x580000ffff pref]
[    2.142339] pci 0000:00:00.0: supports D1
[    2.142344] pci 0000:00:00.0: PME# supported from D0 D1 D3hot D3cold
[    2.165526] pci 0000:00:00.0: Failed to add - passthrough or MSI/MSI-X might                                                                                                                                fail!
[    2.168521] pci 0000:00:00.0: BAR 0: assigned [mem 0x5800000000-0x58000fffff]
[    2.168532] pci 0000:00:00.0: BAR 6: assigned [mem 0x5800100000-0x580010ffff                                                                                                                                pref]
[    2.168541] pci 0000:00:00.0: PCI bridge to [bus 01-ff]
[    2.168839] pcieport 0000:00:00.0: PME: Signaling with IRQ 67
[    2.175158] clk: Not disabling unused clocks
[    2.270457] random: fast init done
[    2.282422] EXT4-fs (mmcblk0p2): recovery complete
[    2.283171] EXT4-fs (mmcblk0p2): mounted filesystem with ordered data mode. O                                                                                                                               pts: (null)
[    2.283229] VFS: Mounted root (ext4 filesystem) on device 179:2.
[    2.283571] devtmpfs: mounted
[    2.284179] Freeing unused kernel memory: 1344K
[    2.284312] Run /sbin/init as init process
[    2.413488] systemd[1]: System time before build time, advancing clock.
[    2.441298] systemd[1]: systemd 246 running in system mode. (+PAM -AUDIT -SEL                                                                                                                               INUX +IMA -APPARMOR -SMACK +SYSVINIT +UTMP -LIBCRYPTSETUP -GCRYPT -GNUTLS +ACL +                                                                                                                               XZ -LZ4 -ZSTD -SECCOMP +BLKID -ELFUTILS +KMOD -IDN2 -IDN -PCRE2 default-hierarch                                                                                                                               y=hybrid)

W[    2.442307] systemd[1]: Detected architecture arm64.
elcome to Auto Linux BSP 33.0 (gatesgarth)!

[    2.484975] systemd[1]: Set hostname to <s32g399aevb3>.
[    2.577683] systemd-sysv-generator[76]: SysV service '/etc/init.d/netperf' la                                                                                                                               cks a native systemd unit file. Automatically generating a unit file for compati                                                                                                                               bility. Please update package to include a native systemd unit file, in order to                                                                                                                                make it more safe and robust.
[    2.766744] systemd[1]: /lib/systemd/system/xen-qemu-dom0-disk-backend.servic                                                                                                                               e:11: PIDFile= references a path below legacy directory /var/run/, updating /var                                                                                                                               /run/xen/qemu-dom0.pid → /run/xen/qemu-dom0.pid; please update the unit file acc                                                                                                                               ordingly.
[  OK  [    2.849603] systemd[1]: Queued start job for default target Multi-User                                                                                                                                System.
 random: systemd: uninitialized urandom read (16 bytes read)
[[    2.851615] systemd[1]: Created slice system-getty.slice.
0m] Created slice system-getty.slice.
[  OK  ] Created slice sy[    2.884743] random: systemd: uninitialized urandom r                                                                                                                               ead (16 bytes read)
s[    2.885064] systemd[1]: Created slice system-modprobe.slice.
tem-modprobe.slice.
[  OK  ] Created slice sys[    2.912705] random: systemd: uninitialized urandom                                                                                                                                read (16 bytes read)
t[    2.913002] systemd[1]: Created slice system-serial\x2dgetty.slice.
em-serial\x2dgetty.slice.
[  OK  ] Created slice Use[    2.940962] systemd[1]: Created slice User and Sess                                                                                                                               ion Slice.
r and Session Slice.
[  OK  ] Started Dispatch P[    2.960876] systemd[1]: Started Dispatch Password                                                                                                                                Requests to Console Directory Watch.
assword …ts to Console Directory Watch.
[  OK  ] Started Forward Pas[    2.988824] systemd[1]: Started Forward Password                                                                                                                                Requests to Wall Directory Watch.
sword R…uests to Wall Directory Watch.
[  OK  ] Reached target Path[    3.012877] systemd[1]: Reached target Paths.
s.
[  OK  ] Reached target Remot[    3.032754] systemd[1]: Reached target Remote Fi                                                                                                                               le Systems.
e File Systems.
[  OK  ] Reached target Slice[    3.052744] systemd[1]: Reached target Slices.
s.
[  OK  ] Reached target Swap systemd[1]: Reached target Swap.
[0m.
[  OK   systemd[1]: Listening on RPCbind Server Activation Socket.
[0m] Listening on RPCbind Server Activation Socket.
[  OK  ] Reached target RPC [    3.124844] systemd[1]: Reached target RPC Port M                                                                                                                               apper.
Port Mapper.
[  OK  ] Listening on Sy[    3.145153] systemd[1]: Listening on Syslog Socket.
slog Socket.
[  OK  ] Listening on initc[    3.164886] systemd[1]: Listening on initctl Compa                                                                                                                               tibility Named Pipe.
tl Compatibility Named Pipe.
[  OK      3.191035] systemd[1]: Condition check resulted in Journal Audit Socke                                                                                                                               t being skipped.
m[    3.191496] systemd[1]: Listening on Journal Socket (/dev/log).
] Listening on Journal Socket (/dev/log).
[  OK  ] Listening on Jou[    3.221106] systemd[1]: Listening on Journal Socket.
rnal Socket.
[  OK  ] Listening on Ne[    3.241190] systemd[1]: Listening on Network Service                                                                                                                                Netlink Socket.
twork Service Netlink Socket.
[  OK  ] Listening on ude[    3.265051] systemd[1]: Listening on udev Control So                                                                                                                               cket.
v Control Socket.
[  OK  ] Listening on udev [    3.284919] systemd[1]: Listening on udev Kernel S                                                                                                                               ocket.
Kernel Socket.
[  OK  ] Listening on User [    3.304936] systemd[1]: Listening on User Database                                                                                                                                Manager Socket.
Database Manager Socket.
         Mounting H[    3.330591] systemd[1]: Mounting Huge Pages File System...
uge Pages File System...
         Mounting     3.353156] systemd[1]: Condition check resulted in POSIX Me                                                                                                                               ssage Queue File System being skipped.
;39mMount /proc/xen files...
      [    3.354954] systemd[1]: Mounting Mount /proc/xen files...
 [    3.370933] systemd[1]: Mounting Kernel Debug File System...
  Mounting Kernel Debug File System...
         Starti[    3.401191] systemd[1]: Condition check resulted in Kernel Tra                                                                                                                               ce File System being skipped.
ng Load Kernel Module con[    3.401679] systemd[1]: Condition check resulted in                                                                                                                                Create list of static device nodes for the current kernel being skipped.
fi[    3.403642] systemd[1]: Starting Load Kernel Module configfs...
gfs...
         Starting     3.446771] systemd[1]: Starting Load Kernel Module drm...
9mLoad Kernel Module drm...
         Starting     3.470771] systemd[1]: Starting Load Kernel Module fuse...
9mLoad Kernel Module fuse...
         Starting     3.494788] systemd[1]: Starting RPC Bind...
9mRPC Bind...
     [    3.513000] systemd[1]: Condition check resulted in File System Check on                                                                                                                                Root Device being skipped.
    Starting Jour[    3.516455] systemd[1]: Starting Journal Service...
nal Service...
         [    3.548101] systemd[1]: Starting Load Kernel Modules...
Starting Load Kernel Modules...
         Starting     3.570819] systemd[1]: Starting Remount Root and Kernel Fil                                                                                                                               e Systems...
9mRemount Root and Kernel File Systems...
     [    3.595018] systemd[1]: Starting Coldplug All udev Devices...
    Starting Coldplug All udev Devices...
[    3.632457] llce_core 43ff8000.llce: Successfully loaded LLCE firmware
[    3.639641] systemd[1]: Started RPC Bind.
32m  OK  ] Started RPC Bind.
[    3.651233] EXT4-fs (mmcblk0p2): re-mounted. Opts: (null)
[    3.706544] systemd[1]: Mounted Huge Pages File System.
32m  OK  ] Mounted Huge Pages File System.
[    3.729184] systemd[1]: Mounted Mount /proc/xen files.
32m  OK  ] Mounted Mount /proc/xen files.
[  OK  ] Started Journa[    3.749158] systemd[1]: Started Journal Service.
l Service.
[  OK  ] Mounted Kernel Debug File System.
[  OK  ] Finished Load Kernel Module configfs.
[  OK  ] Finished Load Kernel Module drm.
[    3.804694] llce_mb 43a00000.llce_mb: LLCE firmware version: GGEE_3A
[    3.804711] llce_mb 43a00000.llce_mb: LLCE firmware: logging support disabled
[  OK  ] Finished Load Kernel Module fuse.
[  OK  ] Finished Remount Root and Kernel File Systems.
         Mounting FUSE Control File System...
         Mounting Kernel Configuration File System...
[    3.916363] llce_can: unknown parameter 'logging' ignored
         Starting Flush Journal to Persistent Storage...
         Starting Create Static Device Nodes in /dev...
[  OK  ] Mounted FUSE Control File System.
[  OK  ] Finished Load Kernel Modules.
[  OK  ] Mounted Kernel Configuration File System.
[  OK  ] Finished Flush Journal to Persistent Storage.
[  OK  ] Finished Create Static Device Nodes in /dev.
[  OK  ] Reached target Local File Systems (Pre).
         Mounting NFSD configuration filesystem...
         Mounting /tmp...
         Mounting mount xenstore file system...
         Mounting /var/volatile...
         Starting Apply Kernel Variables...
         Starting Rule-based Manage…for Device Events and Files...
[  OK  ] Finished Coldplug All udev Devices.
[FAILED] Failed to mount NFSD configuration filesystem.
See 'systemctl status proc-fs-nfsd.mount' for details.
[DEPEND] Dependency failed for NFS server and services.
[DEPEND] Dependency failed for NFS Mount Daemon.
[  OK  ] Started Rule-based Manager for Device Events and Files.
[  OK  ] Mounted /tmp.
[  OK  ] Mounted mount xenstore file system.
[  OK  ] Mounted /var/volatile.
[  OK  ] Finished Apply Kernel Variables.
         Mounting /var/volatile/tmp...
         Starting Load/Save Random Seed...
[  OK  ] Mounted /var/volatile/tmp.
[  OK  ] Reached target Local File Systems.
         Starting Create Volatile Files and Directories...
[  OK  ] Finished Create Volatile Files and Directories.
[    5.060091] pfeng: loading out-of-tree module taints kernel.
[    5.087732] pfeng 46000000.pfe: PFEng ethernet driver loading ...
[    5.087749] pfeng 46000000.pfe: Version: RTM 1.0.0
[    5.087753] pfeng 46000000.pfe: Multi instance support: disabled (standalone)
[    5.087756] pfeng 46000000.pfe: Compiled by: 10.2.0
[    5.087783] pfeng 46000000.pfe: Cbus addr 0x46000000 size 0x1000000
[    5.087791] pfeng 46000000.pfe: nxp,fw-class-name: s32g_pfe_class.fw
[    5.087796] pfeng 46000000.pfe: nxp,fw-util-name: s32g_pfe_util.fw
[    5.087848] pfeng 46000000.pfe: irq 'hif0' : 58
[    5.087862] pfeng 46000000.pfe: irq 'hif1' : 59
[    5.087874] pfeng 46000000.pfe: irq 'hif2' : 60
[    5.087879] pfeng 46000000.pfe: HIF channels mask: 0x0007
[    5.087890] pfeng 46000000.pfe: netif name: pfe0
[    5.087896] pfeng 46000000.pfe: DT mac addr: 00:01:be:be:ef:11
[    5.087903] pfeng 46000000.pfe: netif(pfe0) mode: std
[    5.087908] pfeng 46000000.pfe: netif(pfe0) EMAC: 0
[    5.087914] pfeng 46000000.pfe: netif(pfe0) HIFs: count 1 map 01
[    5.087923] pfeng 46000000.pfe: EMAC0 interface mode: 4
[    5.088060] pfeng 46000000.pfe: PFE port coherency enabled, mask 0x1e
[    5.088249] pfeng 46000000.pfe: Clocks: sys=300MHz pe=600MHz
[    5.088263] pfeng 46000000.pfe: Interface selected: EMAC0: 0x4 EMAC1: 0xfffff                                                                                                                               fff EMAC2: 0xffffffff
[    5.120057] pfeng 46000000.pfe: PFE controller reset done
[    5.120169] pfeng 46000000.pfe: TX clock on EMAC0 for interface sgmii install                                                                                                                               ed
[    5.120219] pfeng 46000000.pfe: RX clock on EMAC0 for interface sgmii install                                                                                                                               ed
[    5.120556] pfeng 46000000.pfe: assigned reserved memory node pfebufs@3400000                                                                                                                               0
     [    5.129221] pfeng 46000000.pfe: assigned reserved memory node pfebufs@34                                                                                                                               080000
    Starting Network Time Synchronization...
[    5.129320] pfeng 46000000.pfe: assigned reserved memory node pfebufs@8320000                                                                                                                               0
     [    5.129353] pfeng 46000000.pfe: assigned reserved memory node pfebufs@83                                                                                                                               5e0000
    Starting Update UTMP about System Boot/Shutdown...
[    5.137731] pfeng 46000000.pfe: Firmware: CLASS s32g_pfe_class.fw [39860 byte                                                                                                                               s]
[    5.137746] pfeng 46000000.pfe: Firmware: UTIL s32g_pfe_util.fw [19940 bytes]
32m  OK  ] Finished Update UTMP about System Boot/Shutdown.
[    5.137765] pfeng 46000000.pfe: PFE CBUS p0x46000000 mapped @ v0xffffffc01300                                                                                                                               0000
[    5.137781] pfeng 46000000.pfe: HW version 0x101
[    5.137788] pfeng 46000000.pfe: Silicon S32G3
[    5.137795] pfeng 46000000.pfe: Fail-Stop mode disabled
[    5.139219] pfeng 46000000.pfe: BMU1 buffer base: p0xc0000000
[    5.139318] pfeng 46000000.pfe: BMU2 buffer base: p0x34000000 (0x80000 bytes)
[    5.140631] pfeng 46000000.pfe: register IRQ 62 by name 'PFE BMU IRQ'
[    5.173797] pfeng 46000000.pfe: BMU_EMPTY_INT (BMU @ p0x(____ptrval____)). Po                                                                                                                               ol ready.
[    5.173819] pfeng 46000000.pfe: BMU_EMPTY_INT (BMU @ p0x(____ptrval____)). Po                                                                                                                               ol ready.
[    5.173857] pfeng 46000000.pfe: Firmware .elf detected
32m  OK  ] Started Network Time Synchronization    5.173864] pfeng 46000000.pfe:                                                                                                                                Uploading CLASS firmware
0m.
[    5.173871] pfeng 46000000.pfe: Selected FW loading OPs to load 8 PEs in para                                                                                                                               llel
[    5.341346] pfeng 46000000.pfe: pfe_ct.h file version"e1cb376b67fa4d1de800b13                                                                                                                               2b328b42c"
[    5.383695] pfeng 46000000.pfe: [FW VERSION] 1.3.0, Build: May 31 2022, 08:22                                                                                                                               :22 (), ID: 0x31454650
[    5.384015] pfeng 46000000.pfe: SAFETY instance created
32m  OK  ] Reached target System Initialization    5.384025] pfeng 46000000.pfe:                                                                                                                                Watchdog instance created
0m.
[    5.384038] pfeng 46000000.pfe: Uploading UTIL firmware
[    5.384043] pfeng 46000000.pfe: Selected FW loading OPs to load 1 PEs in para                                                                                                                               llel
32m  OK  ] Started Daily Cleanup of Temporary Directories.
[    5.396834] pfeng 46000000.pfe: pfe_ct.h file version"e1cb376b67fa4d1de800b13                                                                                                                               2b328b42c"
[    5.410446] pfeng 46000000.pfe: VLAN ID incorrect or not set. Using default V                                                                                                                               LAN ID = 0x01.
32m  OK  ] Reached target System Time Set.
[    5.410452] pfeng 46000000.pfe: VLAN stats size incorrect or not set. Using d                                                                                                                               efault VLAN stats size = 20.
[    5.410544] pfeng 46000000.pfe: Fall-back bridge domain @ 0x20000a34 (class)
[    5.410551] pfeng 46000000.pfe: Default bridge domain @ 0x20000a2c (class)
[    5.416680] pfeng 46000000.pfe: Routing table created, Hash Table @ p0x340800                                                                                                                               00, Pool @ p0x34088000 (65536 bytes)
[    5.416989] pfeng 46000000.pfe: Feature err051211_workaround: DISABLED
32m  OK  ] Reached target System Time Synchronized.
[    5.418364] pfeng 46000000.pfe: MDIO bus 0 disabled: Not found in DT
[    5.418370] pfeng 46000000.pfe: MDIO bus 1 disabled: No EMAC
[    5.418374] pfeng 46000000.pfe: MDIO bus 2 disabled: No EMAC
32m  OK  ] Started Daily rotation of log files.
[    5.418705] pfeng 46000000.pfe: HIF0 enabled
[    5.418967] pfeng 46000000.pfe: HIF1 enabled
[    5.419229] pfeng 46000000.pfe: HIF2 enabled
[    5.419235] pfeng 46000000.pfe: HIF3 not configured, skipped
32m  OK  ] Reached target Timers.
[    5.424471] pfeng 46000000.pfe pfe0: registered
[    5.424496] pfeng 46000000.pfe pfe0: Subscribe to HIF0
32m  OK  ] Listening on D-Bus System Message Bus[    5.425044] pfeng 46000000.pf                                                                                                                               e pfe0: Enable HIF0
 Socket.
[    5.425207] pfeng 46000000.pfe pfe0: setting MAC addr: 00:01:be:be:ef:11
     [    5.425234] pfeng 46000000.pfe pfe0: PTP HW addend 0x80000000, max_adj c                                                                                                                               onfigured to 46566128 ppb
    Starting sshd.socket.
[    5.425243] pfeng 46000000.pfe: IEEE1588: Input Clock: 200000000Hz, Output: 1                                                                                                                               00000000Hz, Accuracy: 10.0ns
[    5.431115] pfeng 46000000.pfe pfe0: Registered PTP HW clock successfully on                                                                                                                                EMAC0
[  OK  ] Listening on sshd.socket.
[  OK  ] Reached target Sockets.
[  OK  ] Reached target Basic System.
[  OK  ] Started Job spooling tools.
[  OK  ] Started Periodic Command Scheduler.
[  OK  ] Started D-Bus System Message Bus.
[  OK  ] Started A minimalistic net…Pv4, rdisc and DHCPv6 support.
         Starting IPv6 Packet Filtering Framework...
         Starting IPv4 Packet Filtering Framework...
[  OK  ] Started irqbalance daemon.
[  OK  ] Started Hardware RNG Entropy Gatherer Daemon.
[  OK  ] Started strongSwan IPsec I…IKEv2 daemon using ipsec.conf.
[    6.625086] random: crng init done
[    6.625101] random: 7 urandom warning(s) missed due to ratelimiting
[  OK  ] Started System Logging Service.
         Starting User Login Management...
         Starting The Xen xenstore...
         Starting OpenSSH Key Generation...
[  OK  ] Finished Load/Save Random Seed.
[  OK  ] Finished IPv6 Packet Filtering Framework.
[  OK  ] Finished IPv4 Packet Filtering Framework.
[  OK  ] Reached target Network (Pre).
         Starting Network Service...
[FAILED] Failed to start The Xen xenstore.
See 'systemctl status xenstored.service' for details.
[DEPEND] Dependency failed for xen-…des, JSON configuration stub).
[DEPEND] Dependency failed for Xenc…guest consoles and hypervisor.
[DEPEND] Dependency failed for Xend…p guests on boot and shutdown.
[DEPEND] Dependency failed for qemu for xen dom0 disk backend.
[  OK  ] Started Network Service.
[  OK  ] Finished OpenSSH Key Generation.
[  OK  ] Started User Login Management.
         Starting Network Name Resolution...
         Starting Xen-watchdog - run xen watchdog daemon...
[  OK  ] Started Xen-watchdog - run xen watchdog daemon.
[  OK  ] Started Network Name Resolution.
[  OK  ] Reached target Network.
[  OK  ] Reached target Host and Network Name Lookups.
[  OK  ] Started NFS status monitor for NFSv2/3 locking..
[  OK  ] Started Respond to IPv6 Node Information Queries.
[  OK  ] Started Network Router Discovery Daemon.
         Starting Permit User Sessions...
[  OK  ] Started Xinetd A Powerful Replacement For Inetd.
[  OK  ] Finished Permit User Sessions.
[  OK  ] Started Getty on tty1.
[  OK  ] Started Serial Getty on hvc0.
[  OK  ] Started Serial Getty on ttyLF0.
[  OK  ] Reached target Login Prompts.
[  OK  ] Reached target Multi-User System.
         Starting Update UTMP about System Runlevel Changes...
[  OK  ] Finished Update UTMP about System Runlevel Changes.

33.Auto Linux vb3 3t.LFs32g399aevb3 hvc0

>Some extra information about xenstore:

root@s32g399aevb3:~# systemctl status xenstored.service
* xenstored.service - The Xen xenstore
     Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/xenstored.service; enabled; vendor pre>
     Active: failed (Result: protocol) since Wed 2020-12-16 17:25:20 UTC; 6min >
    Process: 182 ExecStartPre=/bin/grep -q control_d /proc/xen/capabilities (co>
    Process: 186 ExecStart=/etc/xen/scripts/launch-xenstore (code=exited, statu>
   Main PID: 186 (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)

Dec 16 17:25:20 s32g399aevb3 systemd[1]: Starting The Xen xenstore...
Dec 16 17:25:20 s32g399aevb3 launch-xenstore[186]: Starting /usr/sbin/xenstored>
Dec 16 17:25:20 s32g399aevb3 launch-xenstore[193]: FATAL: Failed to open connec>
Dec 16 17:25:20 s32g399aevb3 systemd[1]: xenstored.service: Failed with result >
Dec 16 17:25:20 s32g399aevb3 systemd[1]: Failed to start The Xen xenstore.

>Any idea of how can I fix that? Thank you so much for the support

Best regards
Youssef El Mesdadi

On 13/01/2023 12:56, El Mesdadi Youssef ESK UILD7 wrote:
> Hello Julien,

Hi,

> While building my image using the BSP-linux of NXP, the version that was downloaded is Xen 4.14.

Do you know where the source are downloaded from?

> The error I receive while tipping xentrace is: Command not found.

"Command not found" means the program hasn't been installed.

> I assume in this Xen version, Xentrace is not compatible with ARM
> architecture
The support for xentrace on Arm has been added around Xen 4.12. So it should work for Xen 4.14 (even though I don't recommend using older release).

I would suggest to check how you are building the tools and which package will be installed.

> My question is, is there any new version of Xen that supports Xentrace on ARM? If yes how could I install it? Because Xen.4.14 was installed automatically by typing this ( DISTRO_FEATURES_append += "xen") in the local.conf file while creating my image.

I am not familiar with the BSP-linux of NXP as this is not a project maintained by Xen Project.

If you need support for it, then I would suggest to discuss with NXP directly.

> Or is there any source on Xentrace that is compatible with ARM on GitHub, that I could download and compile myself?
Even if the hypervisor is Xen, you seem to use code provided by an external entity. I can't advise on the next steps without knowing the modification that NXP made in the hypervisor.

> Is there any tutorial that could help me create those drivers? And how complicated is that, to create them?

I am not aware of any tutorial. Regarding the complexity, it all depends on what exactly you want to do.

> Or can they be assigned just with PCI-Passthrough?

PCI passthrough is not yet supported on Arm. That said, I was not expecting the GPIO/LED/Can-interface to be PCI devices.

If they are platform devices (i.e non-PCI devices), then you could potentially directly assign them to *one* guest (this would not work if you need to share them).

I wrote potentially because if the device is DMA-capabable, then the device must be behind an IOMMU.

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall

* Missing Libraries (.h) of xenstore, libxl and xenapi
@ 2023-02-08 14:12         ` El Mesdadi Youssef ESK UILD7
From: El Mesdadi Youssef ESK UILD7 @ 2023-02-08 14:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xen-devel; +Cc: Stefano Stabellini, Julien Grall

>Hello together,

>im trying to write C code to monitor the CPU usage in and memory allocation in a very short time (in microsecond / if possible also nano second). For this I need to use the functions provided by the following libraries, libxl.h / xenstore.h  or the libraries provided by xenapi. Unfortunately those libraries (the header datei) are not installed. Should I build them with my image? Or is there any other solution?

>I am using xen 1.14 on the s32g3 from nxp microprocessor, newest version (xen 1.17) is not supported yet on the s32g3.

>If you also have some documentations that could help me to use and understand the functions inside those (.h) files, it would be so helpful if you share those documents with me. Thank you so much for the support.

Best regards
Youssef El Mesdadi

* Re: AW: AW: Xenstore failed to start / Xenalyze on ARM ( NXP S32G3 with Cortex-A53)
@ 2023-02-11  0:56         ` Stefano Stabellini
From: Stefano Stabellini @ 2023-02-11  0:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: El Mesdadi Youssef ESK UILD7; +Cc: Julien Grall, xen-devel, Stefano Stabellini