* Fwd: subscribe
       [not found] <CAF6SwtntQvKrmrhQaDSQwcysCOdNjsUxZO90qtQepvZ-0YLgCA@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2020-11-26 13:08 ` Ganime Yalur
From: Ganime Yalur @ 2020-11-26 13:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xen-devel

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Gönderen: Ganime Yalur <ganime1961tire@gmail.com>
Date: 26 Kas 2020 Per 12:57
Subject: subscribe
To: <xen-devel-request@lists.xenproject.org>

I Need additional help to verifiy Benchmarkresults with nginx and nee
librarys like -lwip -lpthread-embeddd
-lnewlibc .

Is this enough to set in configure Script of nginx latest release or i need
to patch something INSIDE makefile or nginx sources?

I need a method, who works outside of unikraft Kernel.

I hope someone can
help me

Thanks and

Best regards