From: Priya <vppriya9@gmail.com>
To: "Jesus M. Gonzalez-Barahona" <jgb@bitergia.com>
Cc: Lars Kurth <lars.kurth@xenproject.org>,
	Xen-devel <xen-devel@lists.xen.org>,
	Daniel Izquierdo <dizquierdo@bitergia.com>
Subject: Re: Regarding Outreachy project on Improving CR Dashboard
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2016 17:57:33 +0530	[thread overview]

Hello all,

Thanks for the suggestions. I have updated the changes as u had mentioned.
I am sorry, but I could not find any errors while running

$ python3 createjson.py --mbox xen-devel-2016-03 --output new.json

command. I am wondering what is wrong with this and might be a problem with
python3 or my perceval version. I have added licensing and python logging.
You can see it in my github repo [1]. I will try upgrading perceval and
adding in the tests in the coming days, and will update.

[1]: https://github.com/priya299/Dashboard

*Priya V*
Amrita University
LinkedIn