* Outreachy Round 13 .Reg
@ 2016-09-26 12:59 Harini V Reddy
From: Harini V Reddy @ 2016-09-26 12:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: george.dunlap, xen-devel

Hi,

I am Harini, an undergraduate pursuing Bachelors Of Engineering
in Information Science having some prior experience with coding
in C and Golang.

I am interested in applying for Outreachy Round 13 in golang bindings
for libxl project.

Can I know the first contributions to be made for the same?

I would really appreciate it if you could give some insights in this regard

Thanks,
Harini

* Re: Outreachy Round 13 .Reg
@ 2016-09-26 13:14 ` George Dunlap