xenomai.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
* Re: xenomai IT Services decision makers
@ 2023-08-03 14:43 Claire Davis
From: Claire Davis @ 2023-08-03 14:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xenomai

Hi,

We had sent you an email regarding a customized list of IT, IS and
technology contacts. You may have missed the email as we did not receive
a response from your end. Below please find my last email.

Please let me know your target industries and job titles so we can
process the numbers.

Regards,
Claire

On Tue, 30-05-2023 11:43 AM, "Claire Davis" wrote:

Hi,

Would you be interested in reaching out to top level IT and Networking
decisions makers  to promote/sell your products and services?

     CVD Technology officer
     CIO, VP of IT, Director of IT
     Data Center Manager
     COO, Networking Managers
     Software Engineer
     Owners, CEO, Presidents etc

We would be happy to customize your list accordingly for any other
requirements that you have.

Industries:
Information Technology |Finance |Advertising & Marketing |Construction
and Real estate |Charity and NGO’s |Education |Publishing |Retail |
Consumer | Manufacturing |Government & public agencies |Electronics and
Telecommunications |Industry associations |Healthcare | Hospitality
|Legal Services |Food & Beverages |Media & Entertainment |Energy and
chemicals |Aerospace and Defense |Transportation and Logistics ETC.

Appreciate your response.

Regards,
Claire

Claire Davis | Marketing Consultant

Reply only opt-out in the subject line to remove from the mailing list.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-08-03 15:05 UTC | newest]