xenomai.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
* [xenomai4] Sharing information regarding RPi4 demo
@ 2023-03-17 12:32 Lukasz Majewski
From: Lukasz Majewski @ 2023-03-17 12:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Xenomai

Dear All,

I would like to inform you about available Xenomai4 demo for Raspberry
Pi4 (model B) board.

All you need is to build the SD card and connect oscilloscope.

Please follow guidelines in:
https://source.denx.de/lukma/meta-xenomai-demo

Full Yocto/OE setup is possible with single kas file:
https://source.denx.de/lukma/kas/-/blob/master/rpi4-xenomai4-demo.yml

I hope that somebody will find it useful :-)

Best regards,

Lukasz Majewski

--

DENX Software Engineering GmbH,      Managing Director: Erika Unter
Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-59 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: lukma@denx.de

* Re: [xenomai4] Sharing information regarding RPi4 demo
@ 2023-03-17 12:53 ` Jan Kiszka
From: Jan Kiszka @ 2023-03-17 12:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lukasz Majewski, Xenomai

Hi Lukasz,

On 17.03.23 13:32, Lukasz Majewski wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I would like to inform you about available Xenomai4 demo for Raspberry
> Pi4 (model B) board.
>
> All you need is to build the SD card and connect oscilloscope.
>
> Please follow guidelines in:
> https://source.denx.de/lukma/meta-xenomai-demo
>
> Full Yocto/OE setup is possible with single kas file:
> https://source.denx.de/lukma/kas/-/blob/master/rpi4-xenomai4-demo.yml
>
> I hope that somebody will find it useful :-)

Thanks for sharing - and for showing this to me live on Wednesday! :)

Jan

--
Siemens AG, Technology
Competence Center Embedded Linux

* Re: [xenomai4] Sharing information regarding RPi4 demo
@ 2023-03-17 13:15   ` Lukasz Majewski
From: Lukasz Majewski @ 2023-03-17 13:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jan Kiszka; +Cc: Xenomai

Hi Jan,

> Hi Lukasz,
>
> On 17.03.23 13:32, Lukasz Majewski wrote:
> > Dear All,
> >
> > I would like to inform you about available Xenomai4 demo for
> > Raspberry Pi4 (model B) board.
> >
> > All you need is to build the SD card and connect oscilloscope.
> >
> > Please follow guidelines in:
> > https://source.denx.de/lukma/meta-xenomai-demo
> >
> > Full Yocto/OE setup is possible with single kas file:
> > https://source.denx.de/lukma/kas/-/blob/master/rpi4-xenomai4-demo.yml
> >
> > I hope that somebody will find it useful :-)
> >

> Thanks for sharing - and for showing this to me live on Wednesday! :)

You are welcome :-)

> Jan

Best regards,

Lukasz Majewski

--

@ 2023-03-18 17:45 ` Philippe Gerum
From: Philippe Gerum @ 2023-03-18 17:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lukasz Majewski; +Cc: Xenomai

Lukasz Majewski <lukma@denx.de> writes:

> [[PGP Signed Part:Undecided]]
> Dear All,
>
> I would like to inform you about available Xenomai4 demo for Raspberry
> Pi4 (model B) board.
>
> All you need is to build the SD card and connect oscilloscope.
>
> Please follow guidelines in:
> https://source.denx.de/lukma/meta-xenomai-demo
>
> Full Yocto/OE setup is possible with single kas file:
> https://source.denx.de/lukma/kas/-/blob/master/rpi4-xenomai4-demo.yml
>
> I hope that somebody will find it useful :-)

Thanks Lukasz, nice and helpful work.

--
Philippe.