meta-arm.lists.yoctoproject.org archive mirror
* meta-arm honister release
@ 2021-10-27 17:03 Jon Mason
From: Jon Mason @ 2021-10-27 17:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: meta-arm

meta-arm has released the honister support branch.  The branch was
forked on Wednesday, 20 October from the master branch and was tagged as
"3.4" today.  The tag is GPG signed and my public key can be
provided if someone wants to use it to verify.  Per the previous public
discussion on this list, honister will only be taking bug fixes and be
passively maintained (with dunfell being the actively supported LTS).

Per an external request, we have duplicated all existing "numbers only"
tags (i.e., 3.4) with a "yocto-x.y.z" tag (i.e., yocto-3.4).

Thanks,
Jon

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-10-27 17:04 UTC | newest]