meta-freescale.lists.yoctoproject.org archive mirror
* perf with OpenCSD on Yocto Zeus - reg.
@ 2021-03-25  5:27 Daniel Selvan
From: Daniel Selvan @ 2021-03-25  5:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: meta-freescale; +Cc: kanimozhi.t

Greetings for the day!

I've been trying to integrate Open CoreSight Decoding ( OpenCSD ) Library on a yocto Zeus build for i.MX 8M Quad processor. However, the OpenCSD is removed from the perf recipe in the iMX BSP (Zeus branch) which is present in the Master .

I've raised this already in NXP Community - perf with OpenCSD on i.MX 8MM and guided here. So I would like to know,

    1. Is the OpenCSD for perf backported to Zeus branch yet?
    2. Is OpenCSD known to work on Zeus?
    3. How can I port OpenCSD to zeus, if it's not ported yet?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Daniel Selvan D.