meta-freescale.lists.yoctoproject.org archive mirror
* Does Yocto / OE build u-boot image for u-boot configs in #define CONFIG_EXTRA_ENV_SETTINGS?
@ 2020-03-04 10:29 JH
From: JH @ 2020-03-04 10:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Patches and discussions about the oe-core layer
  Cc: Yocto discussion list, Meta Freescale

Hi,

I created recipes-bsp and an appended file u-boot-imx_2018.03.bbappend
to build a customized imx6ullevk image, I added my configures in
#define CONFIG_EXTRA_ENV_SETTINGS in mx6ullevk.h, it built the
u-boot-ram.imx and u-boot-nand.imx, I tried uuu to store
u-boot-ram.imx to the  =customized imx6ullevk board, all settings in
CONFIG_EXTRA_ENV_SETTINGS were lost, set nothing in u-boot. It did not
seem that Yocto / OE built the u-boot correctly and properly, what I
could be missing?

Thank you.

Kind regards,

- jh

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-03-04 10:29 UTC | newest]