toaster.lists.yoctoproject.org archive mirror
* Problem with building thud
@ 2019-05-13 21:32 Emil Christopher Solli Melar
From: Emil Christopher Solli Melar @ 2019-05-13 21:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: toaster

Hello I have come across a problem when building an rpi image with thud in
toaster (or any image really).

http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/poky/tree/bitbake/lib/toaster/orm/fixtures/oe-core.xml?h=thud#n56

On line 56, you see that the ORM refers to bitbake_version_id 1, which is
1.38. It should be 4, which is 1.40. Not sure how to submit a patch.

The error is :

build rpi-basic-image :

 OE-core's config sanity checker detected a potential misconfiguration.
    Either fix the cause of this error or at your own risk disable the
checker (see sanity.conf).
    Following is the list of potential problems / advisories:

    Bitbake version 1.39.1 is required and version 1.38.0 was found

After I changed the sqlite db to use bitbake_version_id 4 in "orm_release"
table , the problem was fixed.

Thanks!
--
Emil Christopher Solli Melar

* Re: Problem with building thud
@ 2019-05-14  7:02 ` Reyna, David
From: Reyna, David @ 2019-05-14  7:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emil Christopher Solli Melar, toaster

Hi Emil,

Thank you for catching this!

> Not sure how to submit a patch.

Create a Toaster defect. I will create the patch, share that with the Toaster mailing list, and submit it to bitbake-dev.

- David