toaster.lists.yoctoproject.org archive mirror
* Mailing list platform change September 15th
@ 2019-09-07 22:52 Michael Halstead
From: Michael Halstead @ 2019-09-07 22:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: automated-testing, conferences, eclipse-yocto, linux-yocto,
	members, meta-amd, meta-freescale, meta-intel, meta-lsi,
	meta-mentor, meta-ti, meta-virtualization, meta-xilinx,
	pointofcontact, poky, toaster, tsc, wg, yocto, yocto-ab,
	yocto-advocacy, yocto-announce, yocto-bsp, yocto-builds,
	yocto-finance, yocto-infrastructure, yocto-perf, yocto-security,
	yocto-website

We are moving our lists from Mailman to Groups.io. E-mail to lists will
be delayed during the move window on September 15th between 9:00 and
17:00 UTC.

A new account will be created for you on the Groups.io platform and most
users will only need to update their list mailing address from the
@yoctoproject.org to @lists.yoctoproject.org.

Moderators please attend to all pending requests next Friday Sept. 13th
before beginning your weekend.

Please read more about the change on the wiki:

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/index.php?title=GroupsMigration

If there are serious issues we will rollback the changes. We will e-mail
all lists when work is complete.

--
Michael Halstead
Linux Foundation / SysAdmin

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-09-07 22:52 UTC | newest]