toaster.lists.yoctoproject.org archive mirror
* Progress bar not showing 100% completion for command line builds
@ 2017-01-23 15:25 Muhammad Shakeel Khan
From: Muhammad Shakeel Khan @ 2017-01-23 15:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: toaster

Hi all,

We are running a production instance of the Toaster, using Krogoth branch
on Ubuntu 16.04. Everything else seems to be working except that I do not
see the Toaster web interface showing 100% completion for the command line
builds when they are completed in fact.

I have tried to look into the code and looks like that the relevant Django
query has a mismatch of total tasks and the total number of finished tasks.

This setup used to be working fine under the Jethro branch but upgrade to
Krogoth probably broke it. What could have possibly gone wrong?

It would be helpful to know that how Django build the task list and works
with it. Any other place where I need to look for a possible fix?

Best Regards,
Shakeel

* Re: Progress bar not showing 100% completion for command line builds
@ 2017-01-23 19:04 ` Reyna, David
From: Reyna, David @ 2017-01-23 19:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Muhammad Shakeel Khan, toaster

Hi Shakeel,

I would like to ask some basic questions, since we are not seeing those issues.

1) Does Toaster show most of the progress, but then hangs at just under 100%?
2) Are you seeing any errors in the Toaster logs?
3) Does this happen for all builds, or just some?
4) Which spin of Krogoth are you using (2.1, 2.1.1, 2.1.2)?

Thanks,
David

@ 2017-01-24 16:10   ` Muhammad Shakeel
From: Muhammad Shakeel @ 2017-01-24 16:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Reyna, David, toaster

Hi David,

Please see below.

On 01/24/2017 12:04 AM, Reyna, David wrote:

> Hi Shakeel,
>
> I would like to ask some basic questions, since we are not seeing
> those issues.
>
> 1) Does Toaster show most of the progress, but then hangs at just
> under 100%?

Yeah, normally it gets to 90 something % and then it just hangs.

> 2) Are you seeing any errors in the Toaster logs?

I checked and there are some errors, like:
ERROR: (1406, "Data too long for column 'path' at row 1")
ERROR: (1048, "Column 'build_name' cannot be null")

(I am also attaching complete toaster_ui.log that has output for
multiple builds.)

> 3) Does this happen for all builds, or just some?

Almost for all the builds, sometimes a job reaches to 100% mark.

> 4) Which spin of Krogoth are you using (2.1, 2.1.1, 2.1.2)?

2.1.2

> Thanks,
>
> David

Best Regards,
Shakeel

[-- Attachment #2: toaster_ui.log --]
[-- Type: text/x-log, Size: 119486 bytes --]

NOTE: ToasterUI waiting for events
NOTE: Your conf/bblayers.conf has been automatically updated.
WARNING: Host distribution "Ubuntu-16.04" has not been validated with this version of the build system; you may possibly experience unexpected failures. It is recommended that you use a tested distribution.
NOTE: Resolving any missing task queue dependencies

Build Configuration:
BB_VERSION        = "1.30.0"
BUILD_SYS         = "x86_64-linux"
NATIVELSBSTRING   = "universal"
TARGET_SYS        = "arm-poky-linux-gnueabi"
MACHINE           = "mach-x4-2"
DISTRO            = "poky"
DISTRO_VERSION    = "2.1.1"
TUNE_FEATURES     = "arm armv7a vfp thumb neon       callconvention-hard"
TARGET_FPU        = "hard"
meta
meta-yocto
meta-yocto-bsp    = "HEAD:40f4a6d075236265086cc79400dea3c14720383a"
meta-xilinx       = "HEAD:dcd1c218f943c3657b138cb05012c90c65f32a35"
meta-mono         = "HEAD:bec66698046eb112df0be281e9d3e080e1c61cdb"
meta-networking
meta-oe
meta-webserver
meta-python       = "HEAD:851a064b53dca3b14dd33eaaaca9573b1a36bf0e"

NOTE: Preparing RunQueue
NOTE: Executing SetScene Tasks
NOTE: Executing RunQueue Tasks
NOTE: Tasks Summary: Attempted 4132 tasks of which 4132 didn't need to be rerun and all succeeded.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package openssh-ssh Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package busybox Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package glibc-binary-localedata-en-us Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package avahi-locale-en-gb Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package devmem2 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libavahi-core7 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package custom-apollo-website Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libz1 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package kernel-module-mb-remoteproc Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package kbd Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package python-core Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libreadline6 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package htop Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package kernel-module-custom-temperature-mcp9808 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package kernel-module-echainiv Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package python-re Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libperl5 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package custom-apollo-management-service Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package os-release Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package systemd Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libncursesw5 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libsystemd0 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package custom-ltc4306 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package ldd Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package kernel-modules Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package custom-ltc3375 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libavahi-common3 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libxrender1 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package volatile-binds Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libxau6 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package python-fcntl Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package systemd-analyze Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package packagegroup-core-boot Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package ethtool Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package dbus-1 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package locale-base-en-gb Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package kernel-module-g-zero Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libjpeg62 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package db Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libcrypto1.0.0 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package kernel-module-remoteproc Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package kernel-4.4.0-xilinx Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libncurses5 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package python-contextlib Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package shadow Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package systemd-serialgetty Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package python-stringold Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package kernel-module-g-ether Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package python-smartpm Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package python-shell Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package openssl Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package util-linux-mount Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libpopt0 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package custom-saturn-monitor-service Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libpanelw5 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package vsftpd Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package gdbserver Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package python-pprint Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libdaemon0 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libfontconfig1 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libssl1.0.0 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libpython2.7-1.0 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libmysqlclient18 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libexif12 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package openssh-sshd Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package packagegroup-core-ssh-openssh Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package python-codecs Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package custom-apollo-service Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package kbd-consolefonts Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package udev Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libavahi-client3 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package glibc-binary-localedata-en-gb Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libtiff5 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libxcb-shm0 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package iperf Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libpcap1 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package device-tree Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package ncurses-terminfo-base Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package kernel-module-custom-regulator-ltc3375 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package mono-libs-4.5 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package kmod Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package mono-xsp Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package nano Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package python-resource Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package kernel-module-configfs Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libitm1 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package custom-useraccounts Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package python-math Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libwrap0 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libossp-uuid16 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libsqlite3-0 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package postgresql-timezone Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package init-ifupdown Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package shadow-base Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package e2fsprogs-e2fsck Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package postgresql-client Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package python-netclient Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package mtd-utils Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package bc Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libcap2 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package kbd-keymaps Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libxcb-xkb1 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package python-zlib Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package custom-fastcgi-server Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package openssl-conf Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libpcre1 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package python-subprocess Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libmount1 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libattr1 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package kernel-image-4.4.0-xilinx Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package kernel-module-customsatpl-pltm Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package systemd-extra-utils Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libext2fs2 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package bash Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package i2c-tools Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package locale-base-en-us Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libpng16-16 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libxkbcommon Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package openssh-scp Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package openssh Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package kernel-module-usb-f-ecm-subset Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libsysfs2 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package busybox-ifplugd Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package sysstat Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package python-rpm Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package udev-hwdb Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package postgresql Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package php-cli Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package update-alternatives-opkg Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package avahi-autoipd Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package python-lang Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package kernel-module-virtio-ring Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package kernel-module-custom-i2c-mux-ltc4306 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package util-linux-fsck Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package kernel-module-usb-f-ss-lb Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package python-textutils Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libxext6 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package python-curses Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package python-ctypes Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package kernel-module-usb-f-ecm Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package iotop Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package kernel-module-virtio-rpmsg-bus Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package python-compression Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package custom-init Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package rpm Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libgdiplus0 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package kernel-module-customsatpl-dbmm Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package systemd-compat-units Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package kernel-module-ipip Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package custom-saturn-pl-config Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package smartpm Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libffi6 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package perl Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package python-readline Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package systemd-vconsole-setup Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libcairo2 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libnss-mdns Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libglib-2.0-0 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package tcpdump Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package netbase Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package busybox-syslog Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package python-unixadmin Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libgcc1 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package custom-usbgadget-config Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package kernel-module-usb-f-ncm Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libpq5 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package kernel-module-libcomposite Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package avahi-daemon Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package shadow-securetty Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package avahi-utils Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package kernel-module-usb-f-rndis Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package sysfsutils Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package run-postinsts Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libfreetype6 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package kernel-module-hmac Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libelf1 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package kernel-module-customsatpl-dbmmc Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package busybox-udhcpc Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package kernel-module-customsatpl-fwrk Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package kernel-module-u-ether Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package kernel-module-customsatpl-rim Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package mono Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libxcb-render0 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package glibc-locale-en-gb Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package util-linux-sulogin Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package python-crypt Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libpcreposix0 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package kernel-module-drbg Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package procps Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libxdmcp6 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libbz2-1 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package kernel-module-jitterentropy-rng Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package hexedit Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package python-threading Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package mono-libs Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libpixman-1-0 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libxml2 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package sudo Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package kernel-module-sha256-generic Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package kernel-module-rng-core Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package python-datetime Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package python-io Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package kernel-module-customsatpl-ccdm Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package busybox-udhcpd Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package file Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package base-files Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package update-rc.d Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package kernel-module-zynq-remoteproc Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package custom-apollo-postgresql Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libtinfo5 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libcom-err2 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package kernel-module-virtio Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package custom-hostname Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libstdc++6 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libexif-locale-en-gb Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package custom-smart Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libkmod2 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package kernel-module-usb-f-eem Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package liblzma5 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libglib-2.0-locale-en-gb Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libx11-6 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package python-mime Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package less Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package openssh-keygen Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package custom-mcp9808 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package python-smartpm-backend-rpm Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package util-linux-agetty Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package mono-gac Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libc6 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package python-xml Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package php Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package rpm-libs Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libexpat1 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package python-pickle Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package kernel-module-g-ncm Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package nginx Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package strace Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package lsof Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libgif4 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package ncurses-terminfo Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package base-passwd Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libmcrypt4 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libxcb1 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libacl1 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package custom-saturn-modules Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libe2p2 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package kernel-module-8021q Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package python-logging Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libdbus-1-3 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libblkid1 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libuuid1 Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package kernel-module-customsatpl-fm Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libc6-thread-db Recipe matching query does not exist.
ERROR: (1406, "Data too long for column 'path' at row 1")
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/ubuntu/rufilla/projects/build-sys/build-area/yocto/poky/bitbake/lib/bb/ui/toasterui.py", line 410, in main
    buildinfohelper.store_target_package_data(event)
  File "/home/ubuntu/rufilla/projects/build-sys/build-area/yocto/poky/bitbake/lib/bb/ui/buildinfohelper.py", line 1247, in store_target_package_data
    self.orm_wrapper.save_target_file_information(self.internal_state['build'], target, filedata)
  File "/home/ubuntu/rufilla/projects/build-sys/build-area/yocto/poky/bitbake/lib/bb/ui/buildinfohelper.py", line 527, in save_target_file_information
    group = group)
  File "/home/ubuntu/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/db/models/manager.py", line 127, in manager_method
    return getattr(self.get_queryset(), name)(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/home/ubuntu/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/db/models/query.py", line 348, in create
    obj.save(force_insert=True, using=self.db)
  File "/home/ubuntu/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/db/models/base.py", line 734, in save
    force_update=force_update, update_fields=update_fields)
  File "/home/ubuntu/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/db/models/base.py", line 762, in save_base
    updated = self._save_table(raw, cls, force_insert, force_update, using, update_fields)
  File "/home/ubuntu/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/db/models/base.py", line 846, in _save_table
    result = self._do_insert(cls._base_manager, using, fields, update_pk, raw)
  File "/home/ubuntu/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/db/models/base.py", line 885, in _do_insert
    using=using, raw=raw)
  File "/home/ubuntu/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/db/models/manager.py", line 127, in manager_method
    return getattr(self.get_queryset(), name)(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/home/ubuntu/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/db/models/query.py", line 920, in _insert
    return query.get_compiler(using=using).execute_sql(return_id)
  File "/home/ubuntu/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/db/models/sql/compiler.py", line 974, in execute_sql
    cursor.execute(sql, params)
  File "/home/ubuntu/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/db/backends/utils.py", line 79, in execute
    return super(CursorDebugWrapper, self).execute(sql, params)
  File "/home/ubuntu/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/db/backends/utils.py", line 64, in execute
    return self.cursor.execute(sql, params)
  File "/home/ubuntu/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/db/utils.py", line 98, in __exit__
    six.reraise(dj_exc_type, dj_exc_value, traceback)
  File "/home/ubuntu/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/db/backends/utils.py", line 64, in execute
    return self.cursor.execute(sql, params)
  File "/home/ubuntu/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/db/backends/mysql/base.py", line 124, in execute
    return self.cursor.execute(query, args)
  File "/home/ubuntu/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/MySQLdb/cursors.py", line 205, in execute
    self.errorhandler(self, exc, value)
  File "/home/ubuntu/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/MySQLdb/connections.py", line 36, in defaulterrorhandler
    raise errorclass, errorvalue
DataError: (1406, "Data too long for column 'path' at row 1")

ERROR: An error occurred in the current transaction. You can't execute queries until the end of the 'atomic' block.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/ubuntu/rufilla/projects/build-sys/build-area/yocto/poky/bitbake/lib/bb/ui/toasterui.py", line 374, in main
    buildinfohelper.update_build_information(event, errors, warnings, taskfailures)
  File "/home/ubuntu/rufilla/projects/build-sys/build-area/yocto/poky/bitbake/lib/bb/ui/buildinfohelper.py", line 1084, in update_build_information
    self.orm_wrapper.update_build_object(self.internal_state['build'], errors, warnings, taskfailures)
  File "/home/ubuntu/rufilla/projects/build-sys/build-area/yocto/poky/bitbake/lib/bb/ui/buildinfohelper.py", line 224, in update_build_object
    if build.buildrequest.state == BuildRequest.REQ_CANCELLING:
  File "/home/ubuntu/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/db/models/fields/related.py", line 470, in __get__
    rel_obj = self.get_queryset(instance=instance).get(**params)
  File "/home/ubuntu/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/db/models/query.py", line 328, in get
    num = len(clone)
  File "/home/ubuntu/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/db/models/query.py", line 144, in __len__
    self._fetch_all()
  File "/home/ubuntu/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/db/models/query.py", line 965, in _fetch_all
    self._result_cache = list(self.iterator())
  File "/home/ubuntu/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/db/models/query.py", line 238, in iterator
    results = compiler.execute_sql()
  File "/home/ubuntu/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/db/models/sql/compiler.py", line 840, in execute_sql
    cursor.execute(sql, params)
  File "/home/ubuntu/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/db/backends/utils.py", line 79, in execute
    return super(CursorDebugWrapper, self).execute(sql, params)
  File "/home/ubuntu/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/db/backends/utils.py", line 59, in execute
    self.db.validate_no_broken_transaction()
  File "/home/ubuntu/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/db/backends/base/base.py", line 327, in validate_no_broken_transaction
    "An error occurred in the current transaction. You can't "
TransactionManagementError: An error occurred in the current transaction. You can't execute queries until the end of the 'atomic' block.

NOTE: Your conf/bblayers.conf has been automatically updated.
NOTE: buildinfohelper: All events saved
NOTE: Logging error 2: {'lineno': 97, 'message': 'Host distribution "Ubuntu-16.04" has not been validated with this version of the build system; you may possibly experience unexpected failures. It is recommended that you use a tested distribution.', 'pathname': '/home/ubuntu/rufilla/projects/build-sys/build-area/yocto/poky/bitbake/lib/bb/__init__.py', 'build': <Build: 11 Command line builds (Release None, BBV None) custom-image-apollo>, 'level': 1}
WARNING: Host distribution "Ubuntu-16.04" has not been validated with this version of the build system; you may possibly experience unexpected failures. It is recommended that you use a tested distribution.
NOTE: Resolving any missing task queue dependencies

Build Configuration:
BB_VERSION        = "1.30.0"
BUILD_SYS         = "x86_64-linux"
NATIVELSBSTRING   = "universal"
TARGET_SYS        = "arm-poky-linux-gnueabi"
MACHINE           = "mach-x4-1"
DISTRO            = "poky"
DISTRO_VERSION    = "2.1.1"
TUNE_FEATURES     = "arm armv7a vfp thumb neon       callconvention-hard"
TARGET_FPU        = "hard"
meta
meta-poky
meta-yocto-bsp    = "HEAD:40f4a6d075236265086cc79400dea3c14720383a"
meta-xilinx       = "HEAD:dcd1c218f943c3657b138cb05012c90c65f32a35"
meta-mono         = "HEAD:bec66698046eb112df0be281e9d3e080e1c61cdb"
meta-networking
meta-oe
meta-webserver
meta-python       = "HEAD:851a064b53dca3b14dd33eaaaca9573b1a36bf0e"

ERROR: (1048, "Column 'build_name' cannot be null")
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/ubuntu/rufilla/projects/build-sys/build-area/yocto/poky/bitbake/lib/bb/ui/toasterui.py", line 246, in main
    buildinfohelper.store_started_build(event, build_log_file_path)
  File "/home/ubuntu/rufilla/projects/build-sys/build-area/yocto/poky/bitbake/lib/bb/ui/buildinfohelper.py", line 1016, in store_started_build
    build_obj = self.orm_wrapper.create_build_object(build_information, self.brbe, self.project)
  File "/home/ubuntu/rufilla/projects/build-sys/build-area/yocto/poky/bitbake/lib/bb/ui/buildinfohelper.py", line 185, in create_build_object
    bitbake_version=build_info['bitbake_version'])
[...]
  File "/home/ubuntu/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/db/backends/mysql/base.py", line 129, in execute
    six.reraise(utils.IntegrityError, utils.IntegrityError(*tuple(e.args)), sys.exc_info()[2])
  File "/home/ubuntu/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/db/backends/mysql/base.py", line 124, in execute
    return self.cursor.execute(query, args)
  File "/home/ubuntu/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/MySQLdb/cursors.py", line 205, in execute
    self.errorhandler(self, exc, value)
  File "/home/ubuntu/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/MySQLdb/connections.py", line 36, in defaulterrorhandler
    raise errorclass, errorvalue
IntegrityError: (1048, "Column 'build_name' cannot be null")

NOTE: Preparing RunQueue
NOTE: Executing SetScene Tasks
NOTE: Executing RunQueue Tasks
NOTE: Tasks Summary: Attempted 4132 tasks of which 4112 didn't need to be rerun and all succeeded.
[...]

MACHINE           = "mach-zc702dev"
DISTRO            = "poky"
DISTRO_VERSION    = "2.1.1"
TUNE_FEATURES     = "arm armv7a vfp thumb neon       callconvention-hard"
TARGET_FPU        = "hard"
meta
meta-poky
meta-yocto-bsp    = "HEAD:40f4a6d075236265086cc79400dea3c14720383a"
meta-xilinx       = "HEAD:dcd1c218f943c3657b138cb05012c90c65f32a35"
meta-mono         = "HEAD:bec66698046eb112df0be281e9d3e080e1c61cdb"
meta-networking
meta-oe
meta-webserver
meta-python       = "HEAD:851a064b53dca3b14dd33eaaaca9573b1a36bf0e"

NOTE: Preparing RunQueue
NOTE: Executing SetScene Tasks
NOTE: Logfile for task /home/ubuntu/rufilla/projects/build-sys/build-area/yocto/build/tmp/work/armv7ahf-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/custom-smart/1.0-r0/temp/log.do_package_qa_setscene.18077
NOTE: Logfile for task /home/ubuntu/rufilla/projects/build-sys/build-area/yocto/build/tmp/work/armv7ahf-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/custom-apollo-management-service/1.0+gitAUTOINC+b8890993e5-r0/temp/log.do_package_qa_setscene.18079
NOTE: Logfile for task /home/ubuntu/rufilla/projects/build-sys/build-area/yocto/build/tmp/work/armv7ahf-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/custom-smart/1.0-r0/temp/log.do_package_write_rpm_setscene.18078
NOTE: Logfile for task /home/ubuntu/rufilla/projects/build-sys/build-area/yocto/build/tmp/work/armv7ahf-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/custom-apollo-management-service/1.0+gitAUTOINC+b8890993e5-r0/temp/log.do_package_write_rpm_setscene.18080
[...]

MACHINE           = "mach-zc702"
DISTRO            = "poky"
DISTRO_VERSION    = "2.1.1"
TUNE_FEATURES     = "arm armv7a vfp thumb neon       callconvention-hard"
TARGET_FPU        = "hard"
meta
meta-poky
meta-yocto-bsp    = "HEAD:40f4a6d075236265086cc79400dea3c14720383a"
meta-xilinx       = "HEAD:dcd1c218f943c3657b138cb05012c90c65f32a35"
meta-mono         = "HEAD:bec66698046eb112df0be281e9d3e080e1c61cdb"
meta-networking
meta-oe
meta-webserver
meta-python       = "HEAD:851a064b53dca3b14dd33eaaaca9573b1a36bf0e"

NOTE: Preparing RunQueue
NOTE: Executing SetScene Tasks
NOTE: Executing RunQueue Tasks
NOTE: Tasks Summary: Attempted 4117 tasks of which 4098 didn't need to be rerun and all succeeded.
NOTE: No package dependencies created
NOTE: No package dependencies created
WARNING: KeyError in save_target_file_information'dirs'
WARNING: Return value is 7

* Re: Progress bar not showing 100% completion for command line builds
@ 2017-01-25  8:15     ` Reyna, David
From: Reyna, David @ 2017-01-25  8:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Muhammad Shakeel, toaster

Hi Shakeel,

Thank you for the log. The errors are very interesting. It would appear that you have some wickedly long paths in your build, which is breaking the maximums in your mysql database.

Here is a way to get more detailed debug information.

  * The failure starts in the routine “save_target_file_information” in the file “poky/bitbake/lib/bb/ui/buildinfohelper.py”, as you obviously saw.

  * There are three db calls in this routine, one for files, one for symlinks, and one for directories.

  * If you could insert this line before each of the calls to “Target_File.objects.create”, then we could see in the log the exact path that breaks things:

            logger.info("SAVE_TARGET_FILE_INFORMATION:path='"+str(path)+"',size="+str(size))

  * Rerun your build, and you should see these lines in the same log file you sent.

  * I am guessing that the other two errors ("Column 'build_name' cannot be null" and “You can't execute queries until the end of the 'atomic' bloc”) are consequences of the original error.

- David

@ 2017-01-27 11:38       ` Muhammad Shakeel
From: Muhammad Shakeel @ 2017-01-27 11:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Reyna, David, toaster