* [Isar] bbclass for Debian
@ 2021-12-03 10:34 Mickaël Delanoë
From: Mickaël Delanoë @ 2021-12-03 10:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-core

Hello,

I try to adapt my personal Yocto meta to Isar Project.

Currently, I try to add "minimalmodbus" recipie, and for this, I need
"python-pyserial".
And for "python-pyserial" I need "setutools3"
inherit setuptools3

So I added "setuptools3.bbclass" on my project. But after this, I need
other and other classes...

And I asked myself if I use the right ".bbclass" from the right
"openembedded-core" branch.

In fact, as I worked with Krogoth distrimution to my previous Yocto
Project, I used bbclass from this branch too for my new Isar Project. But
Isar is based to Debian so it's maybe not the right way...

Do you know which branch I should used for compatible with Debian
distribution ?

Best Regards,
--
Mickaël Delanoë