* meta-ivi LAYERS--ERROR: No recipes available for: ***.bbappend
@ 2015-04-10  6:24 侯名
From: 侯名 @ 2015-04-10  6:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: meta-freescale

Hello everyone!

I use Freescale Yocto Project repo sync.

Download the sources.

$ Bitbake core-image-weston is fine.

But When I want to add the meta-ivi & meta-ivi-bsp layers to the project.

Config the local.conf as this:

DISTRO ?= "poky-ivi-systemd"

INCOMPATIBLE_LICENSE = "GPLv3"

$ Bitbake core-image-wayland

The following error appears, I want to know what is the reason:

>ERROR: No recipes available for:

/home/nap/freescale_yocto/fsl-release-bsp/sources/meta-ivi/meta-ivi/recipes-graph
ics/mesa/mesa_10.%.bbappend

/home/nap/freescale_yocto/fsl-release-bsp/sources/meta-ivi/meta-ivi/recipes-conne
ctivity/libpcap/libpcap_1.6.1.bbappend

/home/nap/freescale_yocto/fsl-release-bsp/sources/meta-ivi/meta-ivi/recipes-devto
ols/qemu/qemu_2.%.bbappend

/home/nap/freescale_yocto/fsl-release-bsp/sources/meta-ivi/meta-ivi/recipes-graph
ics/wayland/weston_1.5.0.bbappend

/home/nap/freescale_yocto/fsl-release-bsp/sources/meta-ivi/meta-ivi-bsp/recipes-g
raphics/wayland/weston_1.5.0.bbappend

>ERROR: Command execution failed: Exited with 1

Thank you!

__________________________

/*

* Have a nice day :)

* Ming.H

*/

is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and may be confidential and/or privileged of
Neusoft Corporation, its subsidiaries and/or its affiliates. If any reader of this communication is
not the intended recipient, unauthorized use, forwarding, printing,  storing, disclosure or copying
immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete the original message and all copies from
your system. Thank you.

* Re: meta-ivi LAYERS--ERROR: No recipes available for: ***.bbappend
@ 2015-04-10 12:15 ` Daiane Angolini
From: Daiane Angolini @ 2015-04-10 12:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 侯名; +Cc: meta-freescale

On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 3:24 AM, 侯名 <houm@neusoft.com> wrote:
> Hello everyone!
>
> I use Freescale Yocto Project repo sync.

I assume you are using meta-fsl-bsp-release and not FSL Community BSP
[1], so the best way to get help on this is opening a SR in
imx.community [2]

meta-fsl-bsp-release is supported by Freescale, and I would say it was
never tested with a different distro.

If you would like to get help from community on meta-ivi, please,
start over and use the FSL Community BSP source code.

[1] http://freescale.github.io/doc/release-notes/1.7/
[2] https://community.freescale.com/welcome

Daiane

@ 2015-04-13  3:52   ` 侯名
From: 侯名 @ 2015-04-13  3:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
> > I use Freescale Yocto Project repo sync.
>
> I assume you are using meta-fsl-bsp-release and not FSL Community BSP [1], so the
> best way to get help on this is opening a SR in imx.community [2]
>
> meta-fsl-bsp-release is supported by Freescale, and I would say it was never tested with a different distro.
>

> If you would like to get help from community on meta-ivi, please, start over and use the FSL Community BSP source code.
>
> [1] http://freescale.github.io/doc/release-notes/1.7/
> [2] https://community.freescale.com/welcome
>
> Daiane

[侯名]