* sbLive! -Drive digital IOs exchanged?
@ 2003-12-24 21:20 Eckhard Jokisch
From: Eckhard Jokisch @ 2003-12-24 21:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: alsa-devel

Hello guys,
I just noticed that the controls ( or their names) of the digital inputs of
Live!-drive are changed. If I want ot get sound out of the coaxial inputs I
have to raise the optocal s "sliders" in alsamixer as well as in
alsermixergui.

Merry Xmas to all of you

Eckhard Jokisch

[parent not found: <200401071322.i07DM0wx012574@www4.pobox.sk>]