* Re: UEFI Secure boot using qemu-kvm
@ 2012-06-28 10:01 joeyli
       [not found] ` <CAGLnvc-hLpUZaaOkeWMRtYefwL5goxuWP_99FyAzem7s_mncPg@mail.gmail.com>
From: joeyli @ 2012-06-28 10:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: JBottomley; +Cc: linux-kernel

Hi James,

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 06:34:05PM +0100, James Bottomley wrote:

> The purpose of this email is to widen the pool of people who are playing
> with UEFI Secure boot.  The Linux Foundation Technical Advisory Board
> have been looking into this because it turns out to be rather difficult
> to lay your hands on real UEFI Secure Boot enabled hardware.

I am following your approach to reproduce your UEFI environment with
qemu-kvm. After run qemu-system-x86_64 the kvm launched and go to UEFI
shell success. So far so good!

But, I got a problem is the keyboard layout is not US keyboard, So I
need build a mapping table for reference when key-in any letter:

[		e
/		x
s		i
enter		t