* paravirt driver development
@ 2013-12-15 17:49 Carl Patenaude Poulin
From: Carl Patenaude Poulin @ 2013-12-15 17:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xen-devel

Hi xen-devel,

I am currently developing an experimental operating system, and I would
like to target Xen paravirtualization as a first "hardware" target. I
googled a bit and I can't seem to find specifications or a manual for
driver authorship targeting paravirt. Is there such a resource? For now all
I need to know is how to handle I/O done with a keyboard and console (TTY).

Best regards,

Carl Patenaude Poulin
McGill University