From: Pavle Predic <pavle.predic@yahoo.co.uk>
To: video4linux-list@redhat.com
Subject: Leadtek Winfast TV2100
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 17:11:54 +0000 (GMT)	[thread overview]

Did anyone manage to get this card working on Linux? I got the picture out of the box, but it's impossible to get any sound from the damned thing. The card is not on CARDLIST.saa7134, but I assume a similar card/tuner combination can be used. But which? By the way, I got the speakers connected directly to card output, I'm not even trying to get it working with my sound card. I can hear clicks when loading/unloading modules, so it's alive but not set up properly.

Any info would be greatly appreciated. Perhaps someone knows of another card that is similar to this one?

Card info:
Chipset: saa7134
Tuner: Tvision TVF88T5-B/DFF
Card numbers that produce picture (modprobe saa7134 card=$n): 3, 7, 10, 16, 34, 35, 45, 46, 47, 48, 51, 63, 64, 68