* [mlmmj] mlmmj and DKIM
@ 2014-06-24  9:49 Uffe Jakobsen
                   ` (4 more replies)
From: Uffe Jakobsen @ 2014-06-24  9:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mlmmj

Hi,

I'm returning to list management after some years (10) of absence.

I'm trying to solve a problem with some users originating and posting to
my lists from DKIM "restrained" sites.

Their posts to the lists gets rejected by receiving parts (sites) that
check for DKIM validity - hotmail.com being one site that seem to reject
the most.

One approach would be to setup proper SRS - I guess - but the number of
lists and users that I have are quite low - and hence i was looking for
an "easier" solution...

Any suggestions - How do you approach such problems ?

Thanks in advance

Kind regards Uffe :-)