* Cellular modem support for IMX7 Linux distribution
@ 2016-08-30 11:50 Lantz Johan
From: Lantz Johan @ 2016-08-30 11:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: meta-freescale

I'm looking for any software support for a Cellular modem connected to IMX7 platform using a Linux distribution. Anyone having any knowledge about what is already supported regarding API's and interfaces such as USB, PCIe and UART to connect an external modem with a socket that could be accesses via an application or command line. I guess that UART will be preferred and use of AT commands.

BR,
/Johan