* inline deduplication security issues
@ 2022-01-22 18:42 Andrei Bacs
From: Andrei Bacs @ 2022-01-22 18:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-btrfs
  Cc: cpu808694, Cristiano Giuffrida, Bos, H.J., Kaveh Razavi, Bacs, A.

We have found security issues with inline deduplication in storage
systems, using ZFS and Btrfs and running examples. See the attached
paper for details.

The paper will be presented at FAST'22 and thus our findings will be
public by 23rd of February 2022.

Please let us know if you plan to deploy any defenses (such as the one
we describe in the paper) by 23rd of February 2022. If not, we can
make our findings public earlier.

Andrei