* [ath9k-devel] 3rd time lucky...
@ 2008-12-13 19:44 Dmitri Seletski
From: Dmitri Seletski @ 2008-12-13 19:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ath9k-devel

Hello boys and hopefully girls.

I was messing with card to get it somewhat working with N.
i got it working with n but in "limited mode", where only 54 meg speed
is possible(arm... i thought N and G are not exactly backward compatible
technology?). so i left ping running to AP over wireless(it was replying
without problems). left it like that, than decided to reconfigure to
full speed (300 meg)  ping stopped replying, whichis normal i suppose, i
decided to take a look into dmesg, whats going on, next moment computer
fully hangs.
well, i have dmesg on screen in hanged state, fair enough, take my
phone, and well, there are the photos of dmesg... Hope they  can be usefull.

I suppose i can set up cron to "dump" to my flash card dmesg information every second(if not mistaking its smallest value available to cron), if you want me to.

Check out screenshots.
Regards
Dmitri

P.S.
Was messing around with my wireless card and acess point.
I know it is working, but if you start to download anything with it or even "ping -A acesspoint" driver hangs and whole system goes down with it, disgracefully, without reboot or response. I am not a programmer, but looks like a memory leak and a dangerous one...