* [LARTC] the list is down  but I'm working on it
@ 2004-12-17 16:27 bert hubert
From: bert hubert @ 2004-12-17 16:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lartc

Hi people

The list is down,  severly so. Mailman is pretty hosed  which is probably
related to repeated disk-full conditions.

I'll try to fix this tomorrow (Saturday).

In the meantime, I'm considering moving away from Mailman, if anybody knows
a better alternative,  I'd love to hear about it in private.

Thanks!

--
http://www.PowerDNS.com      Open source  database driven DNS Software