* [linux-dvb] Best dvb-t tuner ?
@ 2008-12-12 17:51 linuxcbon
From: linuxcbon @ 2008-12-12 17:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-dvb

hi,

there are many dvb-t tuners for the PC.
Can you help me chose the best :p

I read PCI have better sensibility than USB bvecause they have a special antenna circuit ?
I read that "diversity" receives better but it is only in USB, and doesnt work in linux ?
I read most of tuners have only 40dB AGC range so they need a LNA, and others have 80dB AGC range (MT2067 has even 110dB).

Do I need time-shifting ?
Do I need a radio tuner ?

Also there are new HD products, I am lost...

Regards