* VT-d HowTo Update
@ 2009-04-21  7:31 Simon Horman
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: Simon Horman @ 2009-04-21  7:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xen-devel; +Cc: Christian Tramnitz, Han, Weidong, Cui, Dexuan

Hi,

in preparation for 3.4.0 I have made a number of updates to the VT-d Howto.
I have tried to retain the original information while reorganising things a
bit. I have also added information on recent work I have done in this area.

Apologies in advance for any errors, accidental deletions, etc...

http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/VTdHowTo

--
Simon Horman
  VA Linux Systems Japan K.K. Satellite Lab in Sydney, Australia