* [BUG?]Section mismatch dmar_ir_support()
@ 2010-01-08 19:27 Marin Mitov
From: Marin Mitov @ 2010-01-08 19:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hi all,

Please, look at how many times the same patch is proposed,
but still not fixed:-)

http://lkml.org/lkml/2009/10/3/3
http://lkml.org/lkml/2009/11/13/271
http://lkml.org/lkml/2009/12/4/462
http://lkml.org/lkml/2009/12/16/424
http://lkml.org/lkml/2009/12/20/21

Sure I could be missing some other postings :-)

Who could take care of it? And should we?

Best regards.

Marin Mitov